The Institute of Banking Personnel Selection is the conducting body for all IBPS RRB exams. The IBPS RRB previous year question paper will help candidates practise for the upcoming IBPS RRB exams.
The IBPS RRB previous year question paper comprises of three main sections, which are a part of all RRB exams: verbal ability, quantitative aptitude and reasoning ability. Solving previous year question papers will help candidates analyse their preparation for the actual exam.
Candidates can refer the IBPS RRB previous year question paper 2015:
Download IBPS RRB Previous year question paper pdf(Office Assistant)
Download IBPS RRB Previous Year question paper pdf ( Officer Scale 1)
Candidates can find IBPS RRB mock tests in the linked article.
Since the IBPS RRB mains exam, 2019 is scheduled to be conducted in the month of September. Candidates must start the preparation for the exam. The best way to score well in the IBPS RRB exams is regularly solving mock tests, practise papers and previous year question papers. This will help candidates get a clear idea about the exam pattern and level of exam.
Aspirants can also visit the Online quiz page by BYJU’S. Here they can find bank exams quiz comprising 25 questions and evaluate their performance with the scores given in the end.
IBPS conducts the regional rural bank exams for four different posts:
- IBPS RRB Office Assistant
- IBPS RRB Officer scale 1
- IBPS RRB Officer scale 2
- IBPS RRB Officer scale 3
For information regarding other government exams, candidates can visit the linked article.
|IBPS Exam||IBPS RRB Exam|
|IBPS RRB Syllabus||Government Schemes|
|IBPS Previous year question papers||Government exams after 12th|
Why solve IBPS RRB previous year question papers?
For aspirants applying for IBPS RRB exams, solving previous year question papers can be very helpful. A few benefits have been given below:
- It will help analyse your preparation for the upcoming IBPS RRB exams
- Solving IBPS RRB previous year question paper will help candidates understand their strengths and weaknesses in the paper and help improve accordingly.
- The exam is based on time management, so solving the previous year question papers will be useful to apprehend your speed to attempt the questions.
- There is negative marking for each wrong answer. So by solving the IBPS RRB previous year question papers, candidates can practice how to attempt questions in the actual exam.
- Finally, solving the previous year question papers will help aspirant revise the entire course for the exam in a way that will help in the mains examinations.
IBPS RRB Exam Pattern
The IBPS RRB exam pattern for the four posts is almost the same. The IBPS RRB exam is conducted in three phases:
- Preliminary Exam
- Mains Exam
However, the interview phase is not applicable for the post of Office Assistant.
|IBPS RRB Exam pattern|
|IBPS RRB exam||Subjects||Marks|
|Preliminary Exam||Quantitative Aptitude
|Mains Exam||Quantitative Aptitude
Aspirants preparing for IBPS RRB exams must solve the previous year question papers to analyse their performance and make improvements to outshine in the actual exam. Candidates can visit the bank exams page for details regarding other bank exams.