The Institute of Banking Personnel Selection is the conducting body for all IBPS RRB exams. The IBPS RRB previous year question paper will help candidates practise for the upcoming IBPS RRB exams.
Candidates can refer the IBPS RRB previous year question paper 2015:
- Download IBPS RRB Previous year question paper pdf(Office Assistant)
- Download IBPS RRB Previous Year question paper pdf ( Officer Scale 1)
|Preparing for the upcoming IBPS RRB exam 2021??
Test your preparation with the Free IBPS RRB Mock Test now!
Also, refer to the links given below and ace the IBPS RRB PO, SO & Clerk exam:
The IBPS RRB previous year question paper comprises three main sections, which are a part of all RRB exams: verbal ability, quantitative aptitude and reasoning ability. Solving previous year question papers will help candidates analyse their preparation for the actual IBPS Exam.
Candidates must start the preparation for the exam. The best way to score well in the IBPS RRB exams is regularly solving mock tests, practise papers and previous year question papers. This will help candidates get a clear idea about the exam pattern and level of exam.
To get a better understanding of the exam pattern and the level of exam, candidates are also advised to check the previous year exam analysis for their review:
Aspirants can also visit the Online quiz page by BYJU’S. Here they can find a bank exams quiz comprising 25 questions and evaluate their performance with the scores given in the end.
IBPS conducts the regional rural bank exams for four different posts:
- IBPS RRB Office Assistant (IBPS RRB Clerk)
- IBPS RRB Officer scale 1 (IBPS RRB PO)
- IBPS RRB Officer scale 2
- IBPS RRB Officer scale 3
For information regarding other government exams, candidates can visit the linked article.
|IBPS RRB Cut Off||IBPS RRB Result|
|IBPS RRB Syllabus||Government Schemes|
|IBPS Previous year question papers||Government exams after 12th|
Why solve IBPS RRB previous year question papers?
For aspirants applying for IBPS RRB exams, solving previous year question papers can be very helpful. A few benefits have been given below:
- It will help analyse your preparation for the upcoming IBPS RRB exams
- Solving IBPS RRB previous year paper will help candidates understand their strengths and weaknesses in the paper and help improve accordingly.
- The exam is based on time management, so solving the previous year question papers will be useful to apprehend your speed to attempt the questions.
- There is negative marking for each wrong answer. So, by solving the IBPS RRB previous year question papers, candidates can practise how to attempt questions in the actual exam.
- Finally, solving the previous year question papers will help aspirants revise the entire course for the exam in a way that will help in the mains examinations.
Candidates can also check the Bank PO Question Papers to prepare themselves even better for the Probationary Officer exams. Solving the IBPS RRB previous year paper will also give a better understanding of the Regional Rural Bank examination.
IBPS RRB Exam Pattern
As for the IBPS RRB exam pattern, there has been no change in the pattern for the 2021 recruitment and a similar format shall be followed as per the previous years.
The IBPS RRB exam pattern for the four posts is almost the same. The IBPS RRB exam is conducted in three phases:
- Preliminary Exam
- Mains Exam
However, the interview phase is not applicable for the post of Office Assistant.
|IBPS RRB Exam pattern|
|IBPS RRB exam||Subjects||Marks|
|Preliminary Exam||Quantitative Aptitude
|Mains Exam||Quantitative Aptitude
Candidates can also check the detailed section-wise bank exam syllabus for IBPS and other banking sector exams at the linked article.
Aspirants preparing for IBPS RRB exams must solve the previous year question papers to analyse their performance and make improvements to outshine in the actual exam.
For any further information regarding the IBPS RRB or other Government sector exams, study material or preparation tips, candidates can refer to BYJU’S.
Other Related links:
|IBPS RRB Salary||IBPS Syllabus||IBPS RRB Exam Dates|
|IBPS RRB Notification||IBPS RRB Eligibility||IBPS RRB Apply Online|
Frequently Asked Questions on IBPS RRB Previous Year Question Papers
Q 1. Where can I find IBPS RRB previous year question papers?
Q 2. Are the IBPS RRB Officer and Office Assistant question paper the same?
Q 3. How are the IBPS RRB previous year question papers useful?
Ans. Solving previous year IBPS RRB question papers can be helpful in multiple ways:
- Analysing the level of exam
- Apprehending the important topics with the examination point of view
- Revising the entire syllabus at once
- Reviewing the exam pattern