The Institute of Banking Personnel Selection conducts IBPS SO exam. Lakhs of candidates appear for IBPS SO exam every year. Candidates who regularly take IBPS SO Mock Test and prepare themselves for the actual face-off stand to outshine the competition.
Candidates preparing for IBPS SO exams are suggested to take IBPS SO Free Mock Test provided by BYJU’s for complete preparation and practice of their exams.
The IBPS SO prelims exam is scheduled to be conducted in December.
IBPS SO Prelims 2019 Exam Date: December 28 and 29, 2019
Assess your preparation with IBPS model questions covering all sections of the syllabus modelled on the previous years’ question papers.
IBPS SO test series for online mock provided by BYJU’s contains 25 questions which includes the three sections – reasoning ability, quantitative aptitude and English language.
IBPS SO Mock Test Related Links
Aspirants can find the details of other Bank Exams at the linked article.
Questions in IBPS SO Prelims mock test and IBPS Mains mock test are as per the difficulty level, paper pattern and scope of questions asked in IBPS SO exam.
Candidates are advised to keep checking IBPS SO Free Mock Test page as these will be updated regularly.
IBPS SO Free Mock Test
Why take IBPS SO Mock Test?
- IBPS SO Free Mock Test helps candidates to comprehend the difficulty level of the exam conducted.
- Section-wise IBPS SO Free Mock Test is helpful as it helps in revising and practising the entire syllabus.
- Candidates get a clear idea regarding the paper pattern of IBPS SO exam and also the scope of questions by regularly solving IBPS SO mock test.
- Solving IBPS SO Mock tests will also help candidates analyse the topics which are not their strong points in the paper and can continuing the preparation accordingly.
- IBPS SO Prelims mock test and IBPS SO Mains mock test will also help candidates strategize their plan for attempting the questions by managing time, speed, choice of questions and accuracy.
- To best analyse the preparation level IBPS SO free mock test by BYJU’s gives individual scores. This analysis gives an idea as to the efforts a candidate needs to put in before giving the final exam. The main intention of every candidate must be that minimum marks are lost for attempting the questions wrongly.
- The IBPS SO exam pattern for prelims is mentioned below in brief.
Along with solving Mock tests, candidates preparing for IBPS SO Exam are advised to take Online Quiz to check their preparation level for the exam.
IBPS SO Prelims Exam Paper Pattern
The IBPS SO Prelims exam pattern for Law Officer and Rajbhasha Adhikari is different from that of the exam pattern for Agricultural Officer, Marketing Officer. IT Officer and HR Officer.
The IBPS SO exam pattern for preliminary exam is briefly given below:
|IBPS SO Specialization||Subjects||Number of Questions||Marks||Duration|
|Law Officer & Rajbhasha Adhikari||English||50||25||40 minutes|
|General Awareness||50||50||40 minutes|
|IT, Agriculture Field Officer, Marketing, HR Officer||Reasoning||50||50||40 minutes|
|Quantitative Aptitude||50||50||40 minutes|
IBPS SO Mock Test series will focus on the three main subjects i.e. Reasoning, Quantitative Aptitude and English Language. For questions based on General Awareness, candidates must be completely aware of all current events across the world and also information related to the banking sector.
Candidates can check the Static GK page for the preparation of their General Awareness Section.
It is important to take IBPS SO Mock Test regularly to score well in the exam. IBPS SO mock test series helps to practise, revise, analyse and improve performance to outperform the competitors in IBPS SO examination.