The Institute of Banking Personnel Selection will publish the IBPS SO Notification 2019 in the month of November 2019. The notification contains all the information that a candidate needs to apply for the exam. In this article, we will discuss the information that is included in the official notification as well as tentative dates for the exam. We will also discuss important dates related to the specialist officers exam.
IBPS SO Official Notification
The IBPS SO official notification contains the following information about the examination:
- The posts available through the specialist officers examination.
- The list of Public Sector Banks recruiting through the exam.
- Schedule of the exam and the SO exam pattern.
- Eligibility criteria for IBPS Specialist Officer.
- Documents required by the Institute and PSBs to complete the Provisional Allotment process.
- Centres of IBPS SO Examination for the preliminary and main examination.
Apart from this information, the notification also contains guidelines for the online application process and the format of supporting documents such as caste certificate and medical certificates for each PWD category.
IBPS SO 2019 Notification Dates
The official exam calendar of the IBPS has been released. The tentative IBPS SO 2019 Notification dates and other important dates are as follows:
- Date of publication of notification: First Week of November 2019
- Last date of application and payment of exam fees: Last Week of November 2019
- The download of Call Letters for Specialist Officer Prelims: First to the third week of December 2019
- Date of IBPS SO Preliminary examination: 28-29 December 2019
- Date of result declaration for Prelims: January 2020
- The download of IBPS SO Main call letter: January 2020
- Specialist Officers Main examination date: 25 January 2020
- Declaration of result for the main examination and interview: February 2020
- Provisional Allotment of banks for IBPS SO 2019: April 2020
Once the IBPS notification has been published, candidates should make sure to complete the online application well before the last date. This would allow candidates to arrange necessary documents well before the examination commences. Preparation for the exam can be done through college-level textbooks in the specialisation applied for. The preparation for prelims can be done from previous years question papers and IBPS books.
BYJU’S has well-researched study material, books and notifications for bank exams which you can follow for regular updates.
To know more about IBPS, check out: