The Institute for Banking Personnel Selection has a common process of registration for all its examinations. Once IBPS registration is done, the institute generates and sends the Registration login ID and password via email. The ID and password allow candidates to log in and fill the rest of the application any time they want before the IBPS form last date. In this article, we will discuss the steps for IBPS online registration for the examinations conducted by the institute.
IBPS Online Registration Form
The IBPS online registration form is the first page that one gets after clicking on new registration. The following steps are to be followed for navigating to this page:
- IBPS PO Registration: Navigate to CRP PO/MT or CRP Specialist Officers page on the official website, click on the latest edition of the exam and then on new registration.
- IBPS Clerk Registration: Navigate to CRP Clerical page and then the latest edition of the exam and click on the registration option on the top right of the new tab that opens.
- IBPS RRB Registration: Click on CRP RRBs and follow the same steps as above.
Once these steps are done, a pop up with instructions appears on the screen. Candidates should read these instructions and then close the pop-up window. The IBPS registration form on the next page asks for the following information:
- Name of the candidate.
- Mobile or Landline number along with area code. An active number should be given as the institute sends periodic updates about the examination through SMS.
- E-mail ID of the candidate. The ID should be active as the institute sends the registration ID and password to this email address.
- Once this information is in place, the candidate has to fill a verification code displayed on the screen and click on save and next.
- This would take the candidate to the next screen where the registration ID and password are displayed.
Once the registration process is complete, candidates can use the credentials generated for completing the rest of the application. The IBPS credentials also allow access to the Pre-Examination training for eligible candidates and are valid until the end of the examination cycle. The Registration ID and password for IBPS exams can be used only for that edition of the examination and fresh registration needs to be completed while applying for another exam.
Bank aspirants can download effective study material from BYJU’S to augment their preparation. We also provide information on IBPS notifications and syllabus which will be useful for candidates.
To know more about bank exams, check out: