The IBPS SO apply online procedure helps candidates to register online for the IBPS Specialist Officer exam. Candidates need to fill in all the important information regarding their educational qualifications, academic details, category, etc in the application form.
Institute of Banking Selection Personnel (IBPS) is the conducting body for the Specialist Officer exam and the online registration process is also handled by the same body.
Latest Update: The IBPS Specialist Officer online application process complete on November 23, 2020. Those who have applied for the CRP-SO X can check the revised IBPS SO Exam Dates at the linked article and prepare themselves accordingly.
Candidates visit the IBPS SO notification page and get all the required information regarding the exam dates, vacancies, eligibility, etc.
Various other exams are conducted by IBPS and candidates can know more about them at the linked article.
Candidates must note that once the IBPS SO apply online formalities are complete, the selection process starts with the National level examination. The IBPS SO exam is conducted in three stages. This includes:
- IBPS SO Prelims
- IBPS SO Mains
To know more about IBPS SO refer to the linked page. In this article, we will talk about the application process for the upcoming IBPS SO exam.
|Looking forward to IBPS SO Online Application Process to Begin??
Start your preparation now with the Free Online IBPS SO Mock Test series.
Also, ace the upcoming Specialist Officer exam with the help of links given below:
IBPS SO Exam Dates
The Institute of Banking Personnel Selection has released the official notification for IBPS SO 2020 at the official website. Candidates are advised to check the official website of IBPS regularly for any updates on IBPS SO 2020 Exam Dates.
The table given below gives the important IBPS SO apply online dates:
|IBPS SO Apply Online2020 – Important Dates|
|Year||Online Application Dates|
|2020||November 1 to November 23, 2020|
|2019||November 6 to November 26, 2019|
|2017||November 7 to November 27, 2017|
Candidates can check the IBPS Exam Dates for the various upcoming IBPS exams at the linked article.
How to apply for IBPS SO?
IBPS SO Apply Online procedure is a simple process where candidates need to fill in all the required fields in the application form and pay the application fee to ensure their candidature.
Candidates can apply for the IBPS SO Exam through their official website. Before filling up the IBPS SO application form, it is important for the candidates to keep the following things handy:
|IBPS SO Apply Online – Upload of Documents|
All the above-mentioned documents are mandatory to meet the IBPS SO Eligibility criteria. Candidates must keep the scanned copy of these documents beforehand for the IBPS SO Apply online procedure.
Candidates can follow the below-mentioned steps while applying for the upcoming IBPS SO exam:
- Go to the official website of IBPS(www.ibps.in)
- Click on “CLICK HERE FOR NEW REGISTRATION” to initiate the registration process.
- Enter the basic details asked in the Online Application Form.
- Note your Provisional Registration number sent to the registered mobile number and email-id.
- Re-login to the website using your Registration number and password
- Upload your scanned documents such as photograph, signature, Left Thumb Impression, Hand-written declaration.
- After filling all the details, review the IBPS SO Online application form properly and click on “ SAVE & NEXT”.
- Complete the payment by using Debit Cards (RuPay/ Visa/ Master Card/ Maestro), Credit Cards, Internet Banking, IMPS, Cash Cards/ Mobile Wallets and provide information as asked on the screen.
- After Final Submit, an additional page of the application form is displayed wherein candidates may follow the instructions and fill in the requisite details.
- On successful completion of the IBPS SO Online registration, an e-receipt will be generated.
- Candidates need to take a printout of the e-receipt and online application form containing fee details.
Once you submit the application form an email, as well as a text message, will be sent to the personal mail and phone provided with your registration ID and password. Candidates are required to keep this ID and password safe for future references.
IBPS SO Application Fees
Candidates filling in the IBPS SO Application Form have to submit the required fees for the same. The details of IBPS SO Application Fees can be found in the IBPS SO Notification.
Given below are the details of the application fee for the IBPS SO 2020 Exam as per the 2020 notification:
|IBPS SO Application Fees|
|Categories||Amount to be Paid|
|SC/ST/PWD category||Rs. 175/-|
The application fee for IBPS SO exam is non-refundable in any case and cannot be reserved for any other exam or selection. Also, the transaction charge, if any, is to be borne by the candidates.
Candidates appearing for the upcoming IBPS SO Exam are advised to refer to the IBPS SO Preparation page to get more info on what is required to ace the IBPS SO Exams. The course materials designed by BYJU’S will prove crucial in cracking the examination.
Candidates must solve IBPS SO mock tests on a regular basis to know the type of questions asked and also apprehend their performance level.
IBPS SO Apply Online – Salient Points
There are certain things that need to be kept in mind by every Aspirant who is either applying or willing to apply online for the IBPS Specialist Officer exam. Given below is list of certain salient points to be remembered:
- All the information filled in the IBPS SO application form must be correct and in case any discrepancy is found in the online registration process, the candidate’s application shall stand cancelled.
- Go through the IBPS SO eligibility criteria before you start applying for the Specialist Officer post
- Once the application form is filled and the IBPS SO application fee has been paid. Take a print out of your application form and keep it safely with you. Candidates need to present this IBPS SO application form at the time of document verification
- Until the application fee is paid, the IBPS SO apply online procedure is incomplete
- Applicants must have their original degrees as mentioned in the application form at the time of Interview
- Each candidate can only fill in one application form
For any further information regarding the IBPS SO exam or for study material and assistance, candidates can always refer to BYJU’S.
Frequently Asked Question – IBPS SO Apply Online
Q 1. How many vacancies have been released for IBPS SO 2020?
Q 2. What is the IBPS SO exam?
Q 3. How to apply online for the IBPS SO exam?
Ans. Given below are the steps to follow to apply online for IBPS SO exam:
- Visit the official IBPS website
- Click on the IBPS SO Apply Online link on the homepage
- Fill in your personal contact details
- Fill in the complete form with details about educational qualification, category, exam centre, etc.
- Pay the application fee
- The application process is complete