The IBPS Clerk Online Application Process details are released by the Institute of Banking Personnel Selection. It is the conducting body for all IBPS exams and hence is responsible for the IBPS Clerk 2020 apply online procedure as well.
The IBPS conducts the Clerk exam every year to recruit candidates into clerical posts under various public sector banks in India.
The IBPS Clerk Exam form for the 2020 recruitment is expected to release in October tentatively.
This bank exam has an application process that is completely online and relatively simple.
For more information regarding the IBPS Clerk exam, candidates can visit the linked article.
However, once the User ID and password have been generated, candidates should fill the rest of the application before the IBPS clerk form last date announced in the notification.
For details on upcoming bank exams, refer to the linked article.
In this article, we shall discuss the IBPS Clerk apply online process, steps to fill in the application form and other important details regarding the online application and registration for Clerical cadre examination.
|Waiting for the IBPS Clerk Apply Online Procedure for 2020 to Begin??
Skip the wait and take a Free Online IBPS Clerk Mock Test Now!
Also, strengthen your preparation with the help of links given below and ace the upcoming IBPS Clerk 2020 exam:
IBPS Clerk Online Application Form
The IBPS Clerk application form needs to be filled in by a candidate with the basic personal details and the academic and educational qualification. The IBPS Clerk recruitment starts with the IBPS Clerk apply online procedure. Once the application form is successfully filled, then only the admit card for the prelims examination is generated.
Candidates can know the important dates and other relevant information regarding the online application process in the IBPS Clerk Notification released by the conducting body.
Given below is a list of documents that are required while filling in the IBPS Clerk application form:
- Scanned Photograph of Candidate
- Scanned Image of Signature
- Educational Certificates
- Aadhar Card Number
- Scanned Image of Thumb Impression
- Written Declaration
Candidates must keep these things handy while applying online for the IBPS Clerk 2020 exam.
Steps To Fill in the IBPS Clerk Application Form
Given below are the steps that need to be followed by a candidate while filling in the IBPS Clerk application form. Candidates must make sure that no error is made in the online application process as no changes can be made in the application form, once the final submission is done.
The IBPS Clerk online form has five parts that need to be filled sequentially. The following are the steps to fill the IBPS Clerk Online application form:
- Click on CRP Clerical and click on “Click Here For New Registration”
- This would take candidates to the next screen which looks like this:
Here candidates have to fill in the following details:
- Contact Number
- Email ID
This is called IBPS Online Registration, which is common for all exams. After this step, a User ID and password will be generated.
The next steps are similar for all exams.
The following are those IBPS Clerk online registration steps in brief:
- Upload the photograph and signatures. The size and clarity requirements are stated on the website as follows:
- Only passport size photographs of 4.5 by 3.5 cm or 200 by 230 pixels in a light background are allowed. The file should not be larger than 30 kb or smaller than 20 kb.
- Face and eyes should be clearly visible and no headgear except religious symbols are allowed.
- Signature should not be in capitals and should be on white paper with black ink.
- The signature file should be less than 140 by 60 pixels and of 20 kb or less size. Make sure to maintain consistency while signing so that the signature can be used again for later steps.
- Once the last step of the IBPS Clerk online registration process is done, fill in educational details on the next page and move on to the page where details of organisational preference need to be filled.
- After filling educational details and organisational preference, review the IBPS Clerk online application form and submit it.
- The fee for the examination needs to be paid online. It is Rs 600 for general category/OBC and Rs. 100 for SC/ST/PWD and ex-servicemen.
- Take a printout of the completed IBPS Clerk online application form and e-receipt generated after this step
These are the steps to be followed for correctly filling the IBPS Clerk online form. Candidates should have all the supporting documents as documents are verified while joining the respective bank.
IBPS Clerk Application Fee
The IBPS Clerk Online Application Fee structure is given below:
|General Category candidates||Rs. 600/-|
|SC/ST/PWD/EXSM candidates||Rs. 100/-|
The IBPS Clerk apply online procedure is considered to be complete only once the application fee is paid. Candidates must make a note that the application fee can only be paid through online mode and no offline mode of payment shall be accepted for the IBPS Clerk application form.
Candidates can make the payment through:
- Credit Card
- Debit Card
- Net Banking
|IBPS Clerk Books||IBPS Clerk Admit Card||IBPS Clerk Eligibility|
|IBPS Clerk Exam Pattern||IBPS Clerk Syllabus||SBI Clerk|
|IBPS Clerk Exam Dates||IBPS Clerk Salary||IBPS Clerk Result|
Frequently Asked Questions for IBPS Clerk Apply Online
Q 1. If I have made a mistake in my IBPS Clerk Application form, can I fill in another form?
Q 2. When will the IBPS Clerk notification 2020 release?
Q 3. How can I apply online for the IBPS Clerk exam?
Ans. Follow the steps given below to apply online for the IBPS Clerk exam:
- Visit the official website of IBPS
- Select the IBPS Clerk 2020 Apply Online link
- Register yourself and fill in all the required information
- Fill the educational qualification details
- Pay the application fee
- The online application procedure is complete