The IBPS Clerk Online Application Process details are released by the Institute of Banking Personnel Selection.
The IBPS conducts the Clerk exam every year to recruit candidates into clerical posts under various public sector banks in India.
The IBPS Clerk Exam form for 2019 exam will be released shortly.
This bank exam has an application process which is completely online and relatively simple.
However, once the User ID and password have been generated, candidates should fill the rest of the application before the IBPS clerk form last date announced in the notification.
For details on upcoming bank exams, refer to the linked article.
In this article, we will discuss how to fill the IBPS Clerk Online Application form.
IBPS Clerk Online Form
The IBPS Clerk online form has five parts which need to be filled sequentially.
The IBPS Clerk Online Application Fee structure is given below:
General Category candidates
The following are the steps to fill the IBPS Clerk Online application form:
- Click on CRP Clerical and click on “Click Here For New Registration”
- This would take candidates to the next screen which looks like this:
Here candidates have to fill in the following details:
- Contact Number
- Email ID
This is called IBPS Online Registration, which is common for all exams. After this step, a User ID and password will be generated.
The next steps are similar for all exams.
The following are those IBPS Clerk online registration steps in brief:
- Upload the photograph and signatures. The size and clarity requirements are stated on the website as follows:
- Only passport size photographs of 4.5 by 3.5 cm or 200 by 230 pixels in a light background are allowed. The file should not be larger than 30 kb or smaller than 20 kb.
- Face and eyes should be clearly visible and no headgear except religious symbols are allowed.
- Signature should not be in capitals and should be on white paper with black ink.
- The signature file should be less than 140 by 60 pixels and of 20 kb or less size. Make sure to maintain consistency while signing so that the signature can be used again for later steps.
- Once the last step of the IBPS Clerk online registration process is done, fill in educational details on the next page and move on to the page where details of organisational preference need to be filled.
- After filling educational details and organisational preference, review the IBPS Clerk online application form and submit it.
- The fee for the examination needs to be paid online. It is Rs 600 for general category/OBC and Rs. 100 for SC/ST/PWD and ex-servicemen.
- Take a printout of the completed IBPS Clerk online application form and e-receipt generated after this step
These are the steps to be followed for correctly filling the IBPS Clerk online form. Candidates should have all the supporting documents as documents are verified while joining the respective bank.