Every year State Bank of India conduct examination for different posts they recruit eligible candidate for those posts, by judging them through the examination conducted by them, this year the State Bank of India has released the notification for the recruitment of the Probationary officer(PO) 2017, the application starts from 7th, February till March 6th, 2017. This year the recruitment released for 2403 vacancies. Candidates eligible for the posts are allowed to take part in the registration process, and those who didn’t able to meet the eligibility criteria are rejected from the recruitment process.
Details related to eligibility criteria of SBI PO
A Candidates who are aspiring to apply for SBI PO must be an Indian citizen.
Candidates should have an age between 21 years to 30 years, as on 1st April 2017, candidate’s birthdate must not be before 02 April 1987 and not be later than 1st April 1996. There are age relaxation policies for the following criteria:
- There is age relaxation for OBC of 3 years.
- EX-servicemen who have given 5 years of service to military & SC/ST other than the physical disability/inefficiency. Those who have domiciled in Kashmir division of the state Jammu and Kashmir between 1st January 1981 and 31 December 1990 has a relaxation of 5 years.
- Person with disabilities(PWD)
- PWD (Gen): 10 years
- PWD(OBC): 13 years
- PWD(SC/ST): 15 years
According to the SBI PO eligibility criteria 2017, there are following educational criteria:
- Candidates must have a graduate degree from any university recognized by the state or the central or any other qualification recognized by the central government.
- Candidates who are in their final semester/year are also eligible for applying but on the provisional basis. They have to produce their passing certificate before deadline decided by the bank.
- Candidates having integrated dual degree must ensure that the passing date should be on or before 1/07/2017.
- Candidates having the degree of Chartered Accountant can also apply.
SBI PO Number Of Attempts
Following are the total number of repeated attempts a candidate can get for applying for SBI exam.
|Category||Number of attempts|