The online registration of applications for the RBI Grade B (General/DEPR/DSIM) 2022 exam commenced on March 28, 2022. The last date to apply for the RBI Grade B 2022 exam was April 18, 2022. Phase 1 of the RBI Grade B exam for General and DEPR/DSIM streams was held on May 28, 2022 and July 02, 2022 respectively. The phase 2 exam for the General and DEPR/DSIM streams was conducted on June 25, 2022 and August 06, 2022 respectively. The RBI Grade B 2022 interview dates are expected to be notified soon. Read on to know more about the RBI Grade B registration and application process.
All the information related to the RBI Grade B 2023 examination will be updated here as and when it is available on the official website of the Reserve Bank of India. Candidates who intend to take the RBI Grade B 2023 examination should start their preparation.
For more information about the selection process, vacancies, exam dates, salary, probation, etc., aspirants can visit the RBI Grade B Notification page and download the official recruitment notification.
The Reserve Bank of India is the conducting body for Officer cadre and is also responsible for handling the RBI Grade B online application process.
To know more about the other RBI exams, visit the linked article.
|RBI Grade B Online Registration Starts!!
Take a Free Online RBI Grade B Mock Test Now and know how prepared you are.
Also, refer to the links given below to ace the Grade B Officer exam:
In this article, we shall discuss in detail the RBI Grade B online application process, steps to fill the online application form and important details regarding the online registration for the post of Grade B Officer in RBI..
RBI Grade B Application Form
The RBI Grade B application form is released once the Reserve Bank of India releases the official notification on its website. The RBI Grade B 2023 exam notification is yet to be released. All the updates pertaining to the upcoming exam will be made available here. Candidates can go through the important dates related to the RBI Grade B 2022 exam to get an idea of the time taken to complete the entire exam cycle.
Given below are the important dates that candidates can make a note of with respect to the RBI Grade B 2022 (General/(DEPR/DSIM) examination:
RBI Grade B Online Application/Registration Dates 2022
|S.No.||RBI Grade B Exam||Important Dates|
|1||RBI Grade B 2022 Official Notification Release Date||March 28, 2022|
|2||Starting Date to fill the RBI Grade B 2022 Online Application Form||March 28, 2022|
|3||Last Date to fill the RBI Grade B 2022 Online Application Form||April 18, 2022 (till 6:00 PM)|
|4||RBI Grade B 2022 (General) Phase 1 Admit Card Release Date||May 13, 2022|
|5||RBI Grade B 2022 (DEPR/DSIM) Phase 1 Admit Card Release Date||May 30, 2022|
|6||RBI Grade B 2022 (General) Phase 1 Exam Date||May 28, 2022|
|7||RBI Grade B 2022 (DEPR/DSIM) Phase 1 Exam Date||July 2, 2022|
|8||Date of Release of RBI Grade B 2022 (General) Phase 1 Exam Results||June 27, 2022|
|9||Date of Release of RBI Grade B 2022 (DEPR/DSIM) Phase 1 Exam Results||July 15, 2022|
|10||RBI Grade B 2022 (General) Phase 2 Admit Card Release Date||June 13, 2022|
|11||RBI Grade B 2022 (DEPR/DSIM) Phase 2 Admit Card Release Date||July 22, 2022|
|12||RBI Grade B 2022 (General) Phase 2 Exam Date||June 25, 2022|
|13||RBI Grade B 2022 (DEPR/DSIM) Phase 2 Exam Date||August 06, 2022|
|14||Date of Release of RBI Grade B 2022 (General) Phase 2 Exam Results||Jul 11, 2022|
|15||Date of Release of RBI Grade B 2022 (DEPR/DSIM) Phase 2 Exam Results||Yet to be notified|
|16||RBI Grade B 2022 (General) Interview Date||Yet to be notified|
|17||RBI Grade B 2022 (DEPR/DSIM) Interview Date||Yet to be notified|
|18||Date of Release of RBI Grade B 2022 Final Results||Yet to be notified|
Candidates must note that the RBI Grade B application form can only be filled online and there is no offline mode of registration.
It is suggested that a candidate must carefully go through the RBI Grade B Eligibility Criteria before starting the application procedure.
How To Apply Online for RBI Grade B Exam?
Given below are the steps to fill in the RBI Grade B application form:
- Visit the official website of RBI
- Click on the “[email protected]” tab given on the home page and select “Current Vacancies”. Candidates should click on the link that mentions the Online Application Form option and select it to fill in the RBI Grade B application form. Applicants will be redirected to the online registration page
- The first part is to fill in the personal details, which includes, applicant’s name, contact number, email address, etc. After submitting the necessary information, a registration number and password will be sent to the candidate’s contact number/email ID.
- Applicants need to upload their photograph, signature, left thumb impression and declaration. Given below are specifications that should be taken into account when uploading these documents:
|RBI Grade B Online Registration|
|Left Thumb Impression||
|Declaration||The text for the hand-written declaration is as follows –
“I, _______ (Name of the candidate), hereby declare that all the information submitted by me in the application form is correct, true and valid. I will present the supporting documents as and when required.”
- The next step is to fill in the academic details. Candidates need to fill in the subjects and marks scored by them in different academic fields.
- Once this is done, the next step is to review the application carefully. Candidates should ensure that no errors are made in the application form, as no changes will be allowed once the RBI Grade B online registration is submitted.
- The final step is to pay the application fee. Candidates need to pay the application fee and only then their application will be accepted. Given below are the details of the RBI Grade B exam application fee for various categories:
|RBI Grade B Apply Online – Application Fee|
Candidates can pay the application fee only through the online mode. The online application fee is non-refundable and candidates must keep a copy of the e-receipt as a proof of payment for the RBI Grade B online registration.
It must be noted that at any point of time, the RBI finds any kind of discrepancy in the application form or registration details, it reserves the right to cancel an applicant’s candidature.
Candidates can refer to the RBI Grade B Syllabus to prepare for the forthcoming examination.
RBI Grade B Online Registration – Prerequisites
Candidates who wish to apply online for the RBI Grade B Officer post should have certain documents with them while filling in the application form.
Given below is a list of prerequisites for the RBI Grade B online registration:
- Scanned copy of photograph, signature, thumb impression and handwritten declaration
- Degrees and certificates for academic qualifications
Candidates must ensure that they keep a copy of the RBI Grade B online application with them once they have filled in the form.
To know about all the important RBI Grade B exam dates, candidates can refer to the linked article.
For candidates who are looking forward to applying for the upcoming Officer cadre examination in the RBI, can visit the links below and check the detailed section-wise topics as per the Grade B syllabus:
|Logical Reasoning||Banking Awareness|
|Quantitative Aptitude||Verbal Ability|
|Computer Knowledge||Daily News Analysis|
RBI Grade B Apply Online – Points To Remember
Since the Officer cadre exam is one of the most sought-after posts in the banking Industry, aspirants are expected not to make any error while filling in the application form or while paying the registration fees.
The following are some crucial details that every applicant filling out the RBI Grade B application form must be aware of:
- Each candidate should submit just one application. However, due to unforeseen circumstances, if they submit additional applications, they must make sure that the application with the higher Registration ID (RID) is complete in every way, including the applicant’s details, the examination centre, photograph, etc.
- Those who have already appeared for the Grade B Phase I exam six times (only General candidates) are not eligible to appear in the exam.
- Any discrepancy found in the application form may result in the cancellation of the applicant’s candidature and may also result in future prohibition from applying for the exam.
- The registration number and password sent to the candidate on their registered phone number and email address must be kept safely as it is required to check exam results, download admit card, etc.
- Ensure to go through the eligibility criteria mentioned in the official notification before starting the RBI Grade B application procedure.
- Keep in mind to upload the scanned images and declaration as per the dimensions specified by the conducting body in the official notification
- After the final submission of the online application form, no changes can be made to it. Thus, do review the form carefully before submitting it.
- The educational qualification, category details, and other important data that is entered in the application form is checked during the document verification process.
- Choose the exam centre wisely as after the final submission of the application form, the exam venue cannot be changed.
All these points must be kept in mind while filling in the RBI Grade B online application form.
Aspirants who are looking forward to applying online for the exam must start their preparation and stay updated with any latest information regarding the exam. You can get all the latest updates regarding the RBI Grade B registration on this page.
|RBI Grade B Mock Test||RBI Grade B Previous Year Paper||RBI Grade B Admit Card|
|RBI Grade B Result||RBI Grade Books||RBI Grade B Salary|
Frequently Asked Questions on RBI Grade B Apply Online
Q 1. When is the RBI Grade B online application 2023 scheduled to start?
Q 2. What is the RBI Grade B application form fee?
Ans. The RBI Grade B application fee is as mentioned below:
- Gen/OBC/EWS- Rs.850/-
- SC/ST/PwBD- Rs. 100/-
The RBI Grade B online form fee can only be paid through online mode. i.e., through credit card, debit card, net banking, etc.