The Reserve Bank of India (RBI) has recently announced 291 job openings for various positions as part of the RBI Grade B recruitment. On 26th April 2023, the detailed notification for RBI Grade B 2023 was released in PDF format on the official website.
RBI Grade B apply online dates are released by the Reserve Bank of India (RBI) for the candidates aspiring to apply for the posts of DR, DEPR, DSIM, and Rajbhasha (AM). Interested candidates must fill out the RBI Grade B application form before the last date to avoid any last-minute hassle. The direct link to apply online for the RBI Grade B exam will be activated along with the notification PDF soon.
Check out the latest information regarding the RBI Grade B 2023 apply online here. Know all the details related to how to apply online for RBI Grade B exam, including application fee, exam dates, document specifications, handwritten declaration, and more. It is highly essential for candidates to be conversant with all the important dates and eligibility criteria before applying for the exam.
RBI Grade B Apply Online 2023
The link to apply online for RBI Grade B has been activated on 9th May 2023. The Reserve Bank of India presents excellent opportunities for individuals aspiring to build a career in the banking sector. It is strongly recommended that candidates complete the online application form for RBI Grade B before the deadline of 9th June 2023. The application form contains essential details such as the application fee, step-by-step instructions for online submission, required supporting documents, and comprehensive information.
Candidates must check the eligibility criteria and other pertinent before filling out the RBI Grade B application form. It is advised to complete the registration process before the last dates to be eligible to take the exam.
To fill out the RBI Grade B application form candidates must have a valid email and phone number for authentication. Candidates need to fill out their personal details, educational qualification, and other required information to move ahead in the selection process. They must keep their registration number and password safe as they will need the details to download the admit card for Phases 1 and 2.
RBI Grade B Application Form – Important Dates
The RBI Grade B 2023 exam notification is yet to be released. All the updates regarding the upcoming exam will be facilitated here. Candidates can check out the important dates related to the RBI Grade B exam to get an apprehension of the exam cycle.
|Important Dates For RBI Grade B Apply Online
|RBI Grade B 2023 Official Notification Release Date
|26th April 2023
|Starting Date to fill the RBI Grade B Application Form
|9th May 2023
|Last Date to fill out the RBI Grade B Application Form
|9th June 2023
|RBI Grade B Phase 1 Admit Card Release Date
|Last week of June 2023
|RBI Grade B Phase 1 Exam Dates
|09th & 16th July 2023
|RBI Grade B Phase 2 Admit Card Release Date
|RBI Grade B Phase 2 Exam Dates
|30th July, 2nd September, 19th August 2023
How to Apply Online for RBI Grade B Exam?
It is highly essential for candidates to be well apprehended in the process of application. Candidates must fill out the application before the last date to avoid any technical glitches or predicaments. The detailed step-by-step guide to filling out the RBI Grade B application form is mentioned here:
- Visit the website of RBI
- Click on the “Opportunities@RBI” tab given on the home page and select “Current Vacancies”. Click on the link that mentions the Online Application Form option and select it to fill in the RBI Grade B application form. Candidates will be redirected to the online registration page
- The first part is to fill in the personal details, which include, the candidate’s name, contact number, email address, etc. After submitting the necessary information, a registration number and password will be sent to the candidate’s contact number/email ID.
- Candidates need to upload their photograph, signature, left thumb impression, and handwritten declaration.
- The next step is to fill in the educational details. Candidates need to fill in the subjects and marks scored by them in different academic fields.
- Once this is done, the next step is to review the application carefully. Candidates should ensure that no errors are made in the application form, as no changes will be allowed once the RBI Grade B application form is submitted.
- The final step is to pay the RBI Grade B application fee. Candidates need to pay the application fee and only then their application will be accepted.
RBI Grade B Application Fee
RBI Grade B application fee is mandatory to pay by all candidates otherwise the applications will be debarred from the selection process. Don’t forget to check the mode of payment to submit the application fees; mentioned in the notification PDF. Check out the category-wise application fee in the table mentioned below:
|RBI Grade B Application Fee
Prerequisites For RBI Grade B Apply Online
To fill out the RBI Grade B apply online form, candidates must upload the following documents in the right format. The application will be rejected if the documents submitted are not in the correct format. Given below are specifications that should be taken into account when uploading these documents:
|Documents Required For RBI Grade B Application Form
Dimension 200 × 230 pixels
Size between 20kb-50kb
|Signed with a black ink pen
Should not be done in all Capital letters
Dimensions 140 × 60 pixels
Size between 10kb-20kb
|Left Thumb Impression
|To be taken on white paper with blue or black ink
Dimensions 140 × 60 pixels
Size between 10kb-20kb
|Size between 20kb-50kb
Should not be written in Capital letters
RBI Grade B Handwritten Declaration
The RBI Grade B handwritten declaration is to be submitted along with the RBI Grade B apply online form. The self-declaration has to be written by the applicant on white paper with black or blue ink in English only. The format for the handwritten declaration is as mentioned below:
“I, _______ (Name of the candidate), hereby declare that all the information submitted by me in the application form is correct, true, and valid. I will present the supporting documents as and when required.”
RBI Grade B Apply Online – Points to remember
Since the Officer cadre exam is one of the most sought-after posts in the banking Industry, aspirants are expected not to make any errors while filling in the application form or while paying the registration fees. The following are some crucial details that every applicant filling out the RBI Grade B application form must be aware of:
- Each candidate should submit just one application. However, due to unforeseen circumstances, if they submit additional applications, they must make sure that the application with the higher Registration ID (RID) is complete in every way, including the applicant’s details, the examination center, photograph, etc.
- Those who have already appeared for the Grade B Phase 1 exam six times (only General candidates) are not eligible to appear in the exam.
- Any discrepancy found in the application form may result in the cancellation of the applicant’s candidature and may also result in future prohibition from applying for the exam.
- The registration number and password sent to the candidate on their registered phone number and email address must be kept safe as it is required to check exam results, download admit card, etc.
- Ensure to go through the eligibility criteria mentioned in the official notification before starting the RBI Grade B application procedure.
- Choose the exam center wisely as after the final submission of the application form, the exam venue cannot be changed.
All these points must be kept in mind while filling in the RBI Grade B online application form.
Candidates who are looking forward to applying online for the exam must start their preparation and stay updated with the latest information regarding the exam.
Frequently Asked Questions on RBI Grade B Apply Online
What is RBI Grade B Apply Online?
RBI Grade B Apply Online is an online form that candidates need to submit to be eligible for the RBI Grade B recruitment process. The direct link to apply online will be activated soon by the concerned authorities along with the notification PDF. Candidates must fill out the application form before the last date to avoid any last-minute hassle.
How to apply for RBI Grade B exam?
To apply online for the RBI Grade B exam candidates need to visit the RBI website and follow the step-by-step guide to filling out the application form. Fill out the personal and educational details and submit the application fee to successfully submit the RBI Grade B apply online form. Candidates must ensure to keep the registration number and password for future reference.
What is RBI Grade B application fee?
The RBI Grade B application fee varies for different categories. Applicants working in the RBI organization are exempted from submitting the fee. The detailed category-wise application fee for the RBI Grade B exam is as follows:
- General/OBC/EWS – ₹ 850/-
- SC/ST/PwBD – ₹ 100/-
What are the documents required for RBI Grade B application form?
To successfully fill out the RBI Grade B application form, candidates must submit certain documents. Documents required to be submitted for the RBI Grade B exam are as follows:
- Left thumb impression
- Handwritten declaration
When will RBI Grade B apply online process start?
The RBI Grade B apply online process started after the notification 2023, which was released on 26th April 2023 by the concerned authorities. The application process to Apply Online For RBI Grade B started on 9th May 2023 and the last date to submit the application is 9th June 2023. Candidates must visit the RBI website and fill out the application as soon as possible to avoid any last-minute predicament.
Can a candidate change the exam center once the RBI Grade B application process is complete?
No, a candidate cannot change the exam center once the RBI Grade B application is complete. No changes can be made to the apply online form after the last date of submission is complete.
Is there a negative marking in the RBI Grade B exam 2023?
Yes, there is a negative marking in Phases 1 and 2 of the RBI Grade B exam. For every wrong answer in the online examination, 0.25 marks will be deducted from the marks allotted to the question.
Is there any pre-training available for candidates belonging to ST/SC/OBC/PWD categories?
Yes, RBI provides pre-training specifically for candidates belonging to the ST/SC/OBC/PWD categories. There are no fees charged for this training. The pre-training covers both the Prelims and Mains exams and can be conducted at authorized centers.