The RBI Grade B Apply Online procedure is the first step of online recruitment. The conducting body releases the application form, following which the applicants are called for the first phase of the examination. Read on to know more about Grade B registration process 2021.
Latest Update: The RBI Grade B application process completed on February 15, 2021. Aspirants who have successfully completed their online registration must now focus on the exam preparation and revision.
For more information about the selection process, vacancies, exam dates, salary, probation, etc., aspirants can visit the RBI Grade B Notification page and download the official recruitment notification.
The Reserve Bank of India is the conducting body for Officer cadre and is also responsible for handling the RBI Grade B online application process.
To know more about the other RBI exams, visit the linked article.
|RBI Grade B Online Registration Starts!!
Take a Free Online RBI Grade B Mock Test Now and know how prepared you are.
Also, refer to the links given below to ace the Grade B Officer exam:
Aspirants who are awaiting the RBI Grade B exam notification 2021 to be released, should visit the linked article for more details about the exam.
In this article, we shall discuss in detail the RBI Grade B online application process, steps to fill the online application form, application form and important details regarding the online registration for the post of Officer in RBI.
Candidates can check the RBI Grade B Notification for more details.
RBI Grade B Application Form
The RBI Grade B Application form is released once the conducting body makes an official announcement with the notification.
Given below are the important dates that candidates can make a note of with respect to the online registration and RBI Grade B application form:
|RBI Grade B Online Application/Registration Dates 2021 (Tentative)|
|RBI Grade B Exam||Important Dates|
|Official Notification||Official Announcement – January 25, 2021
Official Notification – January 28, 2021
|Starting Date to fill Online Application Form||January 28, 2021|
|Last Date to Fill Online Application Form||February 15, 2021|
Candidates must note that the RBI Grade B application form can only be filled online and there is no offline mode of registration.
It is suggested that a candidate must carefully go through the RBI Grade B Eligibility Criteria before starting the apply online procedure 2021.
How To Apply Online for RBI Grade B Exam 2021?
Given below are the steps to fill in the RBI Grade B application form 2021:
- Visit the official website of RBI
- Then choose “[email protected]” at the home page and select “Current Vacancies”. Then click on the link that mentions the Online Application Form option and select it to fill in the RBI Grade B Application Form. You are redirected to the online registration page
- The first part is to fill in the personal details, which includes, Applicant’s name, contact number, email address, etc. Once you submit this information, a registration number and password is sent to you on your contact number, which you can use for further updates regarding the exam
- Then candidates need to upload their photograph, signature, left thumb impression and declaration. Given below are specifications that are required for the uploading these documents:
|RBI Grade B Online Registration 2021|
|Left Thumb Impression||
|Declaration||The text for the hand-written declaration is as follows –
“I, _______ (Name of the candidate), hereby declare that all the information submitted by me in the application form is correct, true and valid. I will present the supporting documents as and when required.”
- The next step is to fill in the academic details. Candidates need to fill in the subjects and marks scored by them in different academic fields.
- Once this is done, the next step is to review the application carefully. Make sure that no errors have been made in the application form as no changes will be allowed once the RBI Grade B online registration is complete.
- The final step is to pay the application fee. Candidates need to fill in the application fee and only then their candidature shall be accepted. Given below is the RBI Grade B application form fee:
|RBI Grade B Apply Online – Application Fee|
Once the RBI Grade B online form fee is paid, the applicant’s form is finally submitted. Candidates can only pay through online mode and there is no offline procedure for payment of application fee.
This online application fee is non-refundable and candidates must keep a copy of the e-receipt as a proof of payment for the RBI Grade B online registration.
But it must be noted that at any point of time, RBI finds any kind of discrepancy in the application form or registration details, Reserve Bank of India holds the right to cancel a candidate’s candidature.
Candidates willing to apply for the upcoming RBI Grade B Syllabus can visit the linked article for section-wise Grade B Officer Exam Syllabus.
RBI Grade B Online Registration – Prerequisites
For any candidate who is willing to apply online for the RBI Grade B Officer post, he/she needs to have certain documents along while filling in the application form.
Given below is a list of prerequisites for the RBI Grade B online registration:
- Scanned copy of photograph, signature, thumb impression and handwritten declaration
- Degrees and certificates for academic qualifications
Candidates must make a note that they keep a copy of the RBI Grade B online application with them once they have filled in the exam form. It shall be asked during the further phases of recruitment.
To know all the important RBI Grade B exam dates regarding the online application and registration process, candidates can visit the linked article.
For candidates who are looking forward to applying for the upcoming Officer cadre examination in RBI, can visit the links below and check the detailed section-wise topics as per the Grade B syllabus:
|Logical Reasoning||Banking Awareness|
|Quantitative Aptitide||Verbal Ability|
|Computer Knowledge||Daily News Analysis|
RBI Grade B Apply Online – Point To Remember
Since the Officer cadre exam is one of the most sought after posts in the Banking Industry, aspirants are expected not to make any error while filling in the application form or while paying the registration fees.
Given below are a few salient points which must be known by every aspirant filling in the RBI Grade B application form 2021:
- Only one application is eligible for each candidate. Multiple application with the same candidate details shall not be accepted
- Those who have already appeared for the Grade B Phase I exam six times (only General candidates) are not eligible to appear in the exam
- Any discrepancy found in the application form may result in the cancellation of the candidate’s candidature and may also result in future prohibition from applying for the exam
- The registration number and password sent to the candidate on their registered phone number and email address must be kept safely as it shall be used for checking results, downloading admit card, etc.
- Ensure to go through the eligibility criteria mentioned in the official notification before starting the RBI Grade B apply online procedure
- Keep in mind to upload the images and declaration as per the dimensions specified by the conducting body in the official notification
- Once the final submission is done and the application fee is paid, no changes can be made in the form. Thus, do review the form carefully before the final submission
- Whatever educational qualification, category details, and other important data is entered in the form is checked during the Documents verification process which happens after the interview phase
- Choose the exam centre wisely as after the final submission of the application form, the Phase I and Phase II exam venue cannot be changed
All these points must be kept in consideration while completing the RBI Grade B apply online procedure to ensure transparency and efficiency is strictly followed as per the conducting body’s norms.
Aspirants who are looking forward to applying online for the exam must start their preparation and stay updated with any latest information regarding the exam. You can get all the latest updates regarding the RBI Grade B registration at BYJU’S.
|RBI Grade B Mock Test||RBI Grade B Previous Year Paper||RBI Grade B Admit Card|
|RBI Grade B Result||RBI Grade Books||RBI Grade B Salary|
Frequently Asked Questions on RBI Grade B Apply Online
Q 1. When is the RBI Grade B online application 2021 scheduled to start?
Q 2. What is the RBI Grade B application form fee?
Ans. The RBI Grade B application fee is as mentioned below:
- Gen/OBC/EWS- Rs.850/-
- SC/ST/PwBD- Rs. 100/-
The RBI Grade B online form fee can only be paid through online mode. I.e., through credit card, debit card, net banking, etc.