The RBI Grade B Apply Online procedure for the year 2020 is expected to start from September 2020. Candidates interested in applying online for the post of Grade B Officer must stay updated with all the recent news regarding the recruitment.
The Reserve Bank of India is the conducting body for Grade B Officer exam and is also responsible for handling the RBI Grade B online application process.
RBI majorly conducts exam for two posts which includes Grade B Officer and Assistant. Interested candidates can know more about RBI exams at the linked article.
|Start your preparation now before the RBI Grade B Online Registration Starts!
Take a Free Online RBI Grade B Mock Test Now and know how prepared you are.
Also, refer to the links given below to ace the Grade B Officer exam:
Aspirants who are awaiting the RBI Grade B exam notification 2020 to be released, should visit the linked article for more details about the exam.
Since no official announcement has been made yet, aspirants can expect the online registration for Grade B Officer exam to start by September 2020. The final exam dates shall be declared once the official notification is released by the conducting body.
In this article, we shall discuss in detail the RBI Grade B online application process, steps to fill the online application form, application form and important details regarding the online registration for the post of Officer in RBI.
Candidates can check the RBI Grade B Notification for more details.
RBI Grade B Application Form
The RBI Grade B Application form is released once the conducting body makes an official announcement with the notification.
Given below are the important dates that candidates can make a note of with respect to the online registration and RBI Grade B application form:
|RBI Grade B Online Application/Registration Dates 2020 (Tentative)|
|RBI Grade B Exam||Important Dates|
|Official Notification||September 2020|
|Starting Date to fill Online Application Form||September 2020|
|Last Date to Fill Online Application Form||October 2020|
Candidates must note that the RBI Grade B application form can only be filled online and there is no offline mode of registration.
It is suggested that a candidate must carefully go through the RBI Grade B Eligibility Criteria before starting the apply online procedure 2020.
How To Apply Online for RBI Grade B Exam 2020?
Given below are the steps to fill in the RBI Grade B application form 2020:
- Visit the official website of RBI (https://www.rbi.org.in/)
- Then choose “Opportunities@RBI” at the home page and select “Current Vacancies”. Then click on the link that mentions the Online Application Form option and select it to fill in the RBI Grade B Application Form. You are redirected to the online registration page
- The first part is to fill in the personal details, which includes, Applicant’s name, contact number, email address, etc. Once you submit this information, a registration number and password is sent to you on your contact number, which you can use for further updates regarding the exam
- Then candidates need to upload their photograph, signature, left thumb impression and declaration. Given below are specifications that are required for the uploading these documents:
|RBI Grade B Online Registration 2020|
|Left Thumb Impression||
|Declaration||The text for the hand-written declaration is as follows –
“I, _______ (Name of the candidate), hereby declare that all the information submitted by me in the application form is correct, true and valid. I will present the supporting documents as and when required.”
- The next step is to fill in the academic details. Candidates need to fill in the subjects and marks scored by them in different academic fields.
- Once this is done, the next step is to review the application carefully. Make sure that no errors have been made in the application form as no changes will be allowed once the RBI Grade B online registration is complete.
- The final step is to pay the application fee. Candidates need to fill in the application fee and only then their candidature shall be accepted. Given below is the RBI Grade B application form fee:
|RBI Grade B Apply Online – Application Fee|
Once the RBI Grade B online form fee is paid, the applicant’s form is finally submitted. Candidates can only pay through online mode and there is no offline procedure for payment of application fee.
This online application fee is non-refundable and candidates must keep a copy of the e-receipt as a proof of payment for the RBI Grade B online registration.
But it must be noted that at any point of time, RBI finds any kind of discrepancy in the application form or registration details, Reserve Bank of India holds the right to cancel a candidate’s candidature.
Candidates willing to apply for the upcoming RBI Grade B Syllabus can visit the linked article for section-wise Grade B Officer Exam Syllabus.
RBI Grade B Online Registration – Prerequisites
For any candidate who is willing to apply online for the RBI Grade B Officer post, he/she needs to have certain documents along while filling in the application form.
Given below is a list of prerequisites for the RBI Grade B online registration:
- Scanned copy of photograph, signature, thumb impression and handwritten declaration
- Degrees and certificates for academic qualifications
Candidates must make a note that they keep a copy of the RBI Grade B online application with them once they have filled in the exam form. It shall be asked during the further phases of recruitment.
To know all the important RBI Grade B exam dates regarding the online application and registration process, candidates can visit the linked article.
Aspirants who are looking forward to applying online for the exam must start their preparation and stay updated with any latest information regarding the exam. You can get all the latest updates regarding the RBI Grade B registration at BYJU’S.
|RBI Grade B Mock Test||RBI Grade B Previous Year Paper||RBI Grade B Admit Card|
|RBI Grade B Result||RBI Grade Books||RBI Grade B Salary|
Frequently Asked Questions on RBI Grade B Apply Online
Q 1. When is the RBI Grade B online application 2020 scheduled to start?
Q 2. What is the RBI Grade B application form fee?
Ans. The RBI Grade B application fee is as mentioned below:
- Gen/OBC/EWS- Rs.850/-
- SC/ST/PwBD- Rs. 100/-
The RBI Grade B online form fee can only be paid through online mode. I.e., through credit card, debit card, net banking, etc.