In this article, we shall see how to focus and score high marks in bank exams.
Bank exams are getting tougher day by day with increased competition. Candidates need to put their best feet forward in order to clear the bank exams in the first attempt.
The focus is the key to succeed in whichever field you go. When you set your target or have an aim in life, focus along with hard work is all you need to fulfil it.
To know more about various bank exams, check at the linked article.
Phases of Bank Exams
Every bank exam conducts a Common Written Examination (CWE), which consists of two phases:
- Preliminary Exam – It has certain cut-off marks for different posts. Only if you qualify for the Prelims exam, you’re eligible to move to Mains exam.
- Mains Exam – It has sectional cut-off along with negative marking for all possible banking posts like SBI Clerk, IBPS Clerk, SBI PO, IBPS PO, etc.
To explore about different SBI Exams, check at the linked article.
Tips to Score Well in Bank Exams
Given the competition and standard which is set so high, to score good marks in bank exams has become a tough nut to crack. There are a handful number of candidates who achieve that target in the banking sector. To score good marks in the bank exams is not that easy as it seems.
To learn about different Govt Exams, check at the linked article.
Here are a few ways to increase your concentration and focus on bank exams:
- Understanding what concentration implies: This means setting your focus at one thing at one time.
- Prioritise about what needs to be done first: Many times we try to accomplish different tasks at a time but what concludes is a zero net result. So, focussing on a single task at a time is important.
- Watch the people around you whose focus does not get diverted: In this way, you will be able to increase your concentration too.
- Avoid unnecessary concentration diversions: Other diversions like television and loud noises should be avoided.
- Take occasional breaks to rejuvenate yourself: Mind fluctuations can be avoided by taking breaks. You cannot keep your attention for long so go outside and think about the summary of what all you have studied.
- Meditate to increase concentration: Meditation is the best way one can do in order to increase your concentration and focus on your bank examinations study plan.
The bank exam syllabus should be covered properly if you want to score good marks along with revision which means within a specific span each and every topic needs to be completed. This is quite tough but if you are focussed right from the beginning your pressure gets reduced. The topics which need at least 5 hours will get reduced to 2 hours if you put in more effort and concentration.
Important Bank Exams Related Topics:
|SBI exam dates||IBPS||RBI Officer Grade B|
|SBI PO Syllabus||SBI Clerk Syllabus||SBI SO Syllabus|
|IBPS Clerk Syllabus||IBPS PO Syllabus||IBPS RRB Syllabus|
Additional Strategies to Accelerate Concentration & Focus in Bank Examinations
- Diversions and fluctuations come automatically even if you do not want them to interrupt your study schedule. The only way to set your goal and achieve your target is by staying focussed on what you have already decided.
- Many times we get bored studying the same topic, in that case, go to a different section but remember to cover up the entire bank exam syllabus.
- Having a good friends circle having similar interests also helps a lot. You can easily do a group study and have group discussions about topics of interest and build your interpersonal skills too.
- Seniors who are aiming for bank exams can find it helpful.
- Take mock tests to assess the status of your bank exam preparation and this also improves your speed and accuracy.
To know How To Prepare For Bank Exam At Home, check at the linked article.
Listed above are the few probable suggestions which you can follow to stay focussed for scoring high marks in bank exams. This will definitely help you to increase your concentration and absorption power.
For more information on bank exam preparation, you can join the BYJU’S Bank Exam Learning Program and learn more. You can also check with our Academic Counsellors for resolution of your queries.