A job in an apex financial institution i.e. Reserve Bank of India is considered highly prestigious and hence the competition for RBI exams is also fierce. Candidates preparing for any RBI exams must take RBI Mock Tests to prepare for the actual face-off and gain an edge over the competitors.
The recruitment to various posts in RBI is done through various RBI exams conducted annually such as:
- RBI Grade B Officer exam
- RBI Assistant exam
Candidates preparing for the above-mentioned RBI exams must take mock tests on a regular basis to prepare, practice, revise, analyze and improve in the main exam.
To help candidates in the effective preparation of RBI exams, BYJU’S is providing free RBI Mock Tests online. Candidates are advised to take these 100% free RBI Mock Tests for the comprehensive preparation of the exam. Also, it is important for the candidates to keep abreast with the RBI Grade B syllabus and Assistant Syllabus.
Check the linked article to download RBI Mock Test free PDFs for various RBI exams –
RBI Grade B Officer exam Phase I for the year 2018- 2019 was scheduled to be held on November 9, 2019.
The Online RBI Mock Test series consists of model questions picked up from RBI previous year papers. The free RBI Mock Tests for RBI Grade B officer exam and RBI Assistant exam are based on the latest exam pattern and RBI Grade B syllabus.
The RBI online mock test is made keeping in mind the difficulty level of the actual exam so as to help candidates analyse their preparation for the exam.
Regularly attempting the online RBI mock test will enable candidates to evaluate their performance and accordingly prepare and complete their Assistant and RBI Grade B syllabus for the exam.
The free RBI Mock Test series by BYJU’S consists of 25 questions from the three main sections of the RBI exams: reasoning ability, quantitative aptitude and verbal ability.
RBI Mock tests for both RBI Grade B exam and RBI Assistant exam is a comprehensive kit that includes model question paper aligned with RBI exams, alongside, it consists of Answer Key and detailed solution of each question.
Attempting these mock tests will help candidates outperform in the RBI exam. Candidates are also advised to take online quizzes and practice previous year papers for the integrated preparation of RBI Exams.
For more information on RBI exams syllabus, paper pattern and exam dates, please visit the linked page.
Other related links:
|SBI Mock Tests||RBI Grade B previous year question papers||IBPS Mock Tests|
|RBI Admit Card||RBI Assistant Admit Card||RBI Assistant Syllabus|
|RBI Syllabus||Government schemes||Government exams after 12th|
Free RBI Mock Test
Why candidates preparing for RBI exams should take free online RBI Mock Test?
- The RBI mock test series helps candidates prepare for the actual exam through simulation.
- The marks scored in the free RBI mock test will help candidates analyse their performance and growth.
- Candidates can find out their strengths and weaknesses in the paper and can further improve accordingly if they take RBI mock test regularly.
- Since the RBI exam enjoys fierce competition, therefore, time management is the main and major in the exam. Candidates who take regular RBI Mock Tests will get an idea about the speed with which they have to attempt the actual exam paper.
- To best analyze the preparation level RBI free mock test by BYJU’s gives individual scores. This analysis provides an idea as to how much more effort a candidate needs to put in before giving the final exam.
- The main intention of every candidate must be that minimum marks are lost for wrong attempts. So candidates must not end up losing marks in the questions by marking it wrong.
RBI Exam Pattern
The two major exams conducted annually by the Reserve Bank of India are;
- RBI Grade B Exam
- RBI Assistant Exam
Aspirants can also visit the Government exams page for relevant information related to other government exams.
The RBI Grade B exam consists of two written exams and an interview. The written exams are divided into two phases covering a number of topics for the RBI Grade B syllabus. The RBI Grade B Exam Pattern is as follows:
|RBI Grade B Exam Stages||Subjects|
|Phase I||General Awareness|
|Phase II||Economic and Social Issues|
|Finance and Management/Economics/Statistics|
|Interview||General Awareness and Interpersonal Skills|
The RBI Grade B notification 2019 was released on September 20, 2019 and the exam date for RBI Grade B Phase I is November 9 2019.
Simultaneously, the RBI Assistant Exam also consists of two stages, Prelims and Mains exam. The exam pattern of RBI Assistant exam is as mentioned below:
|RBI Assistant Exam Stages||Subjects|
|Preliminary Exam||Verbal Ability
|Mains Exam||Verbal Ability
To prepare for the general awareness section of RBI Grade B exam and RBI Assistant exam candidates can refer to the following pages-
The RBI mock tests will help aspirants practice and revise the syllabus within time constraints and improve their performance in the final exam.
Frequently Asked Question – RBI Online Mock Tests
Q.1. Does BYJU’S provide solutions to RBI Free Mock Tests?
Q.2. What are the topics covered in RBI Exam Syllabus?
Q.3. Can I attempt the RBI Online Test series offline also?
Q.4. Can I retake the RBI exam practice papers to improve my score?
Q.5. Why should I choose BYJU’S RBI online test series?
Q 6. How can I choose the right RBI sample papers for exam preparation?
Ans. The best to find out various RBI free online mock tests or sample papers is the digital resource, but ensure that the one you chose is good enough to help you improve the quality of performance in the RBI exams. The parameters to choose right RBI sample papers or online test series are as mentioned below:
- Firstly, ensure the RBI mock tests are aligned with the latest RBI exam pattern and syllabus for both RBI Grade B and Assistant examination.
- The level of questions included in the RBI practice papers must have moderate level difficulty.
- The free mock tests for RBI exams must have unique and standardised questions.
- The RBI exam practice papers must be easy to access without any technical issues.
- The analysis report of both the RBI online test series must give clarity on the weaknesses and strengths of the candidates with regards to the exam syllabus.
Q7. How can a candidate apply for RBI exams in the year 2020?
Ans. To apply for RBI Grade B exam or RBI Assistant exam in 2020, aspirants have to follow the steps given below:
- Go to the official website of the RBI exams and Click on the “apply now” option.
- Fill in the necessary details, verify the one-time password (OTP) sent on your registered mobile number and submit for registration.
- Provide the details related to gender, category, education, etc and click on the submit button.
- Upload scanned signature and photo of the mentioned dimension.
- Complete the payment process.
- Save and download the RBI online Application Form.