ICSE board grants a world-class educational model in all ways. The board analyses the educational requirements of the students, and according to that, it prepares the suitable syllabus, sample papers and other useful learning supplies. Additionally, the board maintains a healthy learning environment in its affiliated schools and hence, students, who are studying under this board, get sufficient support to develop their skills and knowledge.ICSE Class 5 Maths Syllabus is the most efficient study material for students studying in ICSE board class 5.
Some important topics included in the syllabus of ICSE Class 5 Maths is given below:
- Indian and International system of numbers- 9 digits numbers.
- Expanded form.
- Formation of greatest and smallest numbers from the given digits.
- Word problems.
- Roman numerals for large numbers.
- Division of a given number by another number (up to 2 digits).
- Comparison of 3 or more fractions.
- Addition and subtraction of unlike fractions.
- Pictorial representation of a decimal fraction.
- Place value of decimal fraction tenths, hundredths, thousandths.
- Expanded form: Decimal and fraction expansion
- Factors, common factors and Highest common factors of two numbers.
- Multiples, common multiples and Lowest Common multiples of two numbers.
- Introduction to negative numbers through number line.
- The idea of integers as a counting number, zero and negatives of counting numbers.