Biology is a subject of great importance in our lives. Everything that happens in and around the world, to the biotic organisms, comes under the subject of Biology. ICSE class 6 is the year in which the students learn the fundamentals of Biology. Study of plant life and adaptation are the topics that are covered in the ICSE Class 6 Biology Syllabus. It also explains how organisms cooperate with their environment. The Biology subject of class 6 introduces the students to a wide range of topics related to the living organisms, their functions, anatomy and more. Understanding these topics are very much essential for the higher level concepts in class 7.
Why should you learn Biology in Class 6?
- Biology explains the changes in human bodies.
- You will learn about the concepts of basic living
- Learning Biology helps you in answering the Basic questions about life
- Biology is a subject that paves the way for numerous scientific investigations
ICSE Class 6 Biology Chapters
The chapters covered in biology for the academic year of class 6 is given below. These chapters deal with the fundamental topics present in biology.
Health and Hygiene
The ICSE class 6 biology syllabus is designed in such a way that it keeps the students updated with the advanced curriculum and also with the marking system of the subject. All the necessary topics and sub-topics covered in class 6 are included in this syllabus.
The sample papers of ICSE class 6 biology will help the students in understanding how the questions will appear in the examination. It will also give an idea of the types of questions that could come for the examination.
Important questions of ICSE Class 6 Biology give the students an idea about the important questions and the topics from which the questions are more likely to be asked. Going through these questions and solving them repeatedly will help the students score better in the examination.
ICSE Class 6 Biology Videos
Videos often make any difficult topic easy to understand by demonstrating it as a story. Students find a concept easier to grasp when it is displayed in the form of video rather than any other method of learning. There is no reading or by-hearting involved. It is all about watching and watching makes learning faster.
How to prepare for ICSE Class 6 Biology Examination?
- Prepare a timetable and follow it strictly, without fail.
- Practice drawing and labelling of all the diagrams at least 5 times to be thorough with it.
- Write short notes while learning. These notes can be handy during exams.
- Cover all the topics well ahead of the exams.