ICSE Sample Question Papers for Class 9 Geography ease your effort while preparing for the exam. Solving the sample paper is one of the best ways to boost practice before the final exam. Geography is an important subject in class 9 and is equally essential to score well in it. Preparing for ICSE Class 9 geography exam is not an easy task. Solving ICSE Sample Papers helps in boosting up the confidence, time management and level of preparation of the student.
ICSE Sample Paper for Class 9 Geography
Geography is a broad subject, and students need to work hard to score good marks. Solving ICSE Sample Papers for Class 9 Geography will give them an idea about the question paper patterns, difficulty level of questions, repeated questions and more.
You can download the Sample Papers of ICSE Class 9 Geography by clicking the links below.
|ICSE Sample Paper For Class 9 Geography Set 1|
|ICSE Sample Paper For Class 9 Geography Set 2|
|ICSE Sample Paper For Class 9 Geography Set 3|
The topics included in ICSE Class 9 Sample Papers for Geography are:
- Our World
- The Earth’s Grid
- Motions of the Earth-Rotation and Revolution
- Landforms of the Earth
- Folding and Faulting
- Importance of Oceans
- Movements of Ocean Waters
- Composition and Structure of the Atmosphere
- Insolation and Heat Balance
- Pressure Belts and Types of Winds
- Precipitation-Its Types and Causes
- Types of Pollution
- Sources of Pollution
- Effects of Pollution
- Abatement of Pollution
- Natural Regions of the World
Why is Examination Preparation With ICSE Sample Paper for Class 9 Geography Important?
Examination preparations with sample papers are important because of the following reasons:
- Sample papers are the best source of new questions.
- They help to deal with the competition
- Solving more questions will help you realise your mistakes
- They will make you ready for all the mind games you are about to face.
Learn Maths & Science in an interactive & fun-loving way with BYJU’S App/Tablet.