Preparing for ICSE class 9 geography exam is not an easy task. Solving the ICSE sample question papers for class 9 geography eases your effort while preparing and is one of the best ways to practice before the final exam. Geography is an important subject in class 9 and is equally essential to score well in it. Working out sample papers also helps in boosting up the confidence, time management and the level of preparation of the student.
Geography is a broad subject and students needs to work hard to score good marks. Solving ICSE sample papers for class 9 Geography before the exam will help them get an idea about the question paper patterns, answer to the point, repeated questions and more.
The topics included in ICSE Class 9 Geography Sample Papers are:
- Our World
- The Earth’s Grid
- Motions of the Earth-Rotation and Revolution
- Landforms of the Earth
- Folding and Faulting
- Importance of Oceans
- Movements of Ocean Waters
- Composition and Structure of the Atmosphere
- Insolation and Heat Balance
- Pressure Belts and Types of Winds
- Precipitation-Its Types and Causes
- Types of Pollution
- Sources of Pollution
- Effects of Pollution
- Abatement of Pollution
- Natural Regions of the World
Download the Sample Papers of ICSE board Class 9 Geography by clicking the links below.
Why is examination preparations with ICSE Sample Paper for class 9 Geography important?
Examination preparations with sample papers are important because of the following reasons:
- Sample papers are the best source of new questions.
- They help to deal with the competition
- Solving more questions will help you realise your mistakes
- They will make you ready for all the mind games you are about to face.
Learn Maths & Science in an interactive & fun-loving way with BYJU’S App/Tablet.