ICSE Sample Question Papers for Class 9 History and Civics is a productive resource to help students perform their best in class 9 ICSE exams. The set of ICSE sample papers offers you a solution to every important question from every unit and chapter, along with a total number of marks weightage to every question adored by the Indian Certificate of Secondary Education.
Download ICSE Class 9 History and Civics Sample Papers
Students can make use of the year-wise sample papers to understand the repeatedly asked questions and important concepts in the subject.
You can access the Sample Papers for Class 9 ICSE History And Civics. Click on the sample paper of your choice from below and download the Sample Papers for ICSE Class 9 for the subject History and Civics in PDF.
|ICSE Sample Paper For Class 9 History and Civics Set 1|
|ICSE Sample Paper For Class 9 History and Civics Set 2|
|ICSE Sample Paper For Class 9 History and Civics Set 3|
The topics included in the Sample Papers for Class 9 History And Civics are given below:
ICSE Class 9 History Sample Paper Topics:
- The Harappan Civilisation
- The Vedic Period
- India in the Sixth Century BC
- The Mauryan Empire
- The Sangam Age
- The Age of the Guptas
- The Medieval India – (A) South India and the Cholas
- The Medieval India – (B) The Delhi Sultanate
- The Mughal Empire
- Emergence of Composite Culture
- The Beginning of the Modern Age in Europe – (A) Renaissance
- The Beginning of the Modern Age in Europe – (B) The Reformation
- The Beginning of the Modern Age in Europe – (C) Industrial Revolution
ICSE Class 9 Civics Sample Paper Topics:
- Our Constitution
- Salient Features of the Constitution
- Salient Features of the Constitution – (A) Fundamental Rights and Duties
- Salient Features of the Constitution – (B) Directive Principles of State Policy
- Political Parties
- Local Self-Government – Rural
- Local Self-Government – Urban
Importance of ICSE Class 9 History and Civics Sample Papers:
- Students will come to know the question paper pattern.
- Students will get an idea of how the questions can be framed based on the marking criteria.
- Students will understand the repeated and important questions/portions.
- Time management can efficiently be learned.
Get access to interactive lessons and videos related to Maths and Science with BYJU’S App/Tablet.