ICSE Sample Question Papers for Class 9 History and Civics is a productive resource to help students perform their best in class 9 ICSE exams. The set of ICSE sample papers offers you a solution to every important question from every unit and chapter along with a total number of marks weightage to every question adored by the Indian Certificate of Secondary Education.
Download ICSE Class 9 History and Civics Sample Papers
Students can make use of the year wise sample papers to understand the repeatedly asked questions and important concepts in the subject.
You can access the Sample Papers for Class 9 ICSE History And Civics. Click on the sample paper of your choice from below and download the Sample Papers for ICSE Class 9 for the subject History and Civics in PDF.
|ICSE Sample Paper For Class 9 History and Civics Set 1|
|ICSE Sample Paper For Class 9 History and Civics Set 2|
|ICSE Sample Paper For Class 9 History and Civics Set 3|
The topics included in the Sample Papers for Class 9 History And Civics are given below:
ICSE Class 9 History Sample Paper Topics:
- The Harappan Civilisation
- The Vedic Period
- India in the Sixth Century BC
- The Mauryan Empire
- The Sangam Age
- The Age of the Guptas
- The Medieval India – (A) South India and the Cholas
- The Medieval India – (B) The Delhi Sultanate
- The Mughal Empire
- Emergence of Composite Culture
- The Beginning of the Modern Age in Europe – (A) Renaissance
- The Beginning of the Modern Age in Europe – (B) The Reformation
- The Beginning of the Modern Age in Europe – (C) Industrial Revolution
ICSE Class 9 Civics Sample Paper Topics:
- Our Constitution
- Salient Features of the Constitution
- Salient Features of the Constitution – (A) Fundamental Rights and Duties
- Salient Features of the Constitution – (B) Directive Principles of State Policy
- Political Parties
- Local Self-Government – Rural
- Local Self-Government – Urban
Importance of ICSE Class 9 History and Civics Sample Papers:
- Students will come to know the question paper pattern.
- Students will get an idea of how the questions can be framed based on the marking criteria.
- Students will understand the repeated and important questions/portions.
- Time-management can efficiently be learned.
Get access to interactive lessons and videos related to Maths and Science with BYJU’S App/Tablet.