CISCE declared the ICSE result for Class 10 and ISC result for Class 12 students on 14th May 2023. The ICSE result for 2022-23 is made available on the official website of the council. Students who have appeared for the examinations can check their results by visiting the board’s official website, i.e. www.cisce.org or https://results.cisce.org/. They can also check their ICSE Result 2022-23 exam through SMS. Below given is the image of the ICSE/ISC result page before its announcement.
How to Check ISC and ICSE Results?
Results can be checked individually on the CISCE website as well as through SMS.
Steps to be Followed for Accessing the ICSE Results 2023 on Councils Website:
- On the home page of the council’s website, click on “Result 2022-23 “.
- To access the ICSE/ISC Year 2022-23 Examination results, a student must select ICSE or ISC, as applicable, from the course option.
- To access the ICSE Year 2022-23 Examination results, a student need to enter his/her Unique ID, Index No. and CAPTCHA, as shown on the screen.
- To access the ISC Year 2022-23 Examination results, a student need to enter his/her Unique ID, Index No. and CAPTCHA, as shown on the screen.
- The instruction to view or print the results are provided on the results web page. The student may follow the same.
Steps to be Followed for Receiving the Results Through SMS:
- To receive the ICSE Year 2022-23 Examination Results Through SMS, the student needs to type his/her Unique ID in the following way in the “New Message” box:
ICSE 1234567 (Seven Digit Unique ID)
- To receive the ISC Year 2022-23 Examination Results Through SMS, the student needs to type his/her Unique ID in the following way in the “New Message” box:
ISC 1234567 (Seven Digit Unique ID)
- Send the message to the number: 09248082883
- The result will be displayed in the following format.
<<UNIQUE ID>> <<INDEX NUMBER>> ENG1-40, ENG2-40, HIN-37, MAT-38, HIS-40, GEO-40, PHY-30, CHE-30,
B1O-40, CTA-45, ELG.CISCE
<<UNIQUE ID>> <<INDEX NUMBER>> ENG-77, HIN-76, HIS-69, MAT-79, PHY-70, CHE-66, ELG.CISCE
Recheck: The Council has made provision for the candidates to apply for recheck directly through the Council’s website, www.cisce.org. Kindly note that the Recheck charges for ICSE will be Rs. 1000/- per paper, and for ISC will be Rs.1000/- per subject. In addition, the provision to apply for a recheck of the results by the Head of the School through the CAREERS Portal will also be available.
The online module for submitting the request for a recheck of the results will remain open for ONLY THREE DAYS.
How Can Schools Check ICSE and ISC Results 2022-23?
The schools can access the results by logging into the CAREERS Portal of the Council using the principal’s Login ID and password. Steps to be followed for accessing the results on the CAREERS Portal:
- On logging into the CAREERS Portal, click on the title “Examination System”.
- On the Menu Bar, click on “ICSE” to access the ICSE Year 2022-23 Examination Results or on “ISC” to access the ISC Year 2022-23 Examination Results.
- From ICSE/ISC menu, click on “Reports”.
- Click on “Result Tabulation” to View/Print the same.
In case of any doubt, the schools can contact the CISCE helpdesk at firstname.lastname@example.org or call 1800-267-1760. Students can also download the ICSE Result PDF, which is released on the official website and get the complete information.
The Council for the Indian School Certificate Examinations, which is shortly known as CISCE, is a private educational board in India which was founded in 1958. The Council is one of the oldest and most popular boards in the country. CISCE conducts the final examination for Class 10 and Class 12 students, which are known as the Indian Certificate of Secondary Education (ICSE) and Indian School Certificate (ISC), respectively.
Every year, the Council for the Indian School Certificate Examinations (CISCE) organizes three examinations named the Indian Certificate of Secondary Education (ICSE) for the Class 10 examination, the Indian School Certificate (ISC) for the Class 12 examination and the Certificate in Vocational Education (CVE – Year 12). It also declares the result for the same.
Now, students can have digital versions of their mark sheets, which they can access anytime, anywhere. For the digital version of the mark sheet, open an account with “http://digilocker.gov.in” give your mobile number and follow the steps thereafter.