Chemistry is the branch of science that deals with the study of matter and its interactions with other matter. Chemicals are used by us every day. Furthermore, chemical reactions are being performed every passing second, without even thinking much about them. To begin with, our body, the storehouse of energy, is made of chemicals. Chemical reactions take place when you breathe, eat, or even if you sit somewhere. Chemistry is often termed as the study of everything.
ICSE Class 6 Chemistry Chapters
|Introduction to Chemistry|
|Elements, Compounds and Mixtures|
|Air and Atmosphere|
ICSE syllabus for Class 6 Chemistry prescribes the topics and concepts based on which students will be evaluated in the final examination. The syllabus consists of the course details of Class 6. Students are advised to start preparing for their exam by going through Chemistry syllabus.
Sample papers are one of the best study resources for the students in Class 6 as solving these papers will help them in understanding their weak points. Students can later work on their shortcomings and improve their knowledge of the same. These sample papers will also help to improve their performance and time management skills.
The list of important questions in the Class 6 Chemistry is provided for the students to let them understand the questions and topics that are essential to be covered as per the examination point of view. This list includes the questions that are likely to be asked in the exams.
ICSE Class 6 Chemistry Videos
How to prepare for ICSE Class 6 Chemistry Examination?
- Study regularly.
- Understand the concepts instead of byhearting it.
- Clear your doubts as early as possible.
- Do not pressurise yourself.
Why should you learn Chemistry in Class 6?
- The subject of Chemistry helps you by explaining the changes that occur in food as it is prepared.
- Chemistry helps you decide the best cleaner for dishes, laundry, yourself, and your home.
- Learning Chemistry helps you in understanding how vitamins, supplements, and other drugs can help or harm you.
- Chemistry is a subject that paves the way for numerous scientific investigations.