Class 6 Maths build the base for higher classes. Having strong concepts will help in scoring good marks. You must focus on understanding the topics instead of mugging up the method of solving the questions. The crucial thing that plays a role in CBSE Class 6 Maths preparation is practising the questions papers. You get to know the different types of question that can be framed in the exam. It also gives you an idea of exam pattern, marking scheme and types of questions asked in the exam. To help you prepare better for the Maths exam, we have provided the CBSE Sample Paper for Class 6 Maths.
CBSE Sample papers for class 6 Maths is an effective and useful resource to obtain good grades in class 6 Maths exams. Solving the sets of CBSE 6th Class Maths Model Question Paper helps you to check your current academic progress. You get acquainted with the syllabus and the types of questions asked in the examination. You must solve these model papers in order to score good marks in the examinations.
Download CBSE Sample Papers For Class 6 Maths
Solving Maths sample papers will give you more confidence by practicing different kinds of problems and help you remember all the formulas. You get an idea of how a particular question can be asked in a variety of ways. You must analyze your test score after solving the model question papers as it helps in finding the mistakes done by you. The questions given here are in accordance with the CBSE Class 6 Syllabus and are arranged in a systematic manner. Download the set 1 and set 2 of Maths sample question paper from the table below.
Also, we have also provided the sample papers for SA 1 and SA 2 exam. To access them click on the link below:
Why Should You Solve CBSE Sample Paper for Class 6 Maths?
The importance of solving CBSE sample papers for class 6 maths are –
- Paper pattern – You will be aware of the type of questions that will be appearing from arithmetic, algebra, geometry sections. Also, the marks distributed to each topic.
- Self assessment – Opportunity to analyse and work on weak math topics.
- Speed – By constant practice of the maths sample papers you will be able to tackle the complex problems wisely and quickly.
- Score full marks – The chances of scoring full marks in mathematics will be greater if you thoroughly practice CBSE sample papers class 6 maths
How to Make the Most of CBSE Class 6 Maths Sample Question Papers
- Consider the question paper as the actual exam paper and solve it seriously.
- Solve the paper in the allocated time duration.
- Do not cheat by looking into the answers while solving the paper.
- After completing the paper, self evaluate your answer sheet.
- Analyse the weak points and work on them.
Stay tuned for latest updates on CBSE and other competitive exams. Download BYJU’S App and subscribe to the YouTube channel to access interactive Maths and Science videos.