Mathematics is a subject that demands a lot of practice and revision. We at BYJU’S provide the revision notes for Class 11 Mathematics that helps the students to remember important points. Revision is definitely an important aspect to be considered while self-studying. A good revision is a significant aspect to score well and succeed in the education. Students who neglect revision normally end up scoring less marks.
How is BYJU’S revision notes helpful?
- Making revision notes assists you to sort your learning
- It helps you to recognise the significant pointers to learn for the examinations
- BYJU’S Revision notes undoubtedly helps students to score well in their upcoming class 11 examinations
- Students have to learn and revise to remember important topics of syllabus in their minds
CBSE Notes For Class 11 Mathematics
Class 11 Mathematics, chapter wise is given below that is helpful for revising.
|Chapters||Name of the Chapter|
|Chapter 2||Relations and Functions|
|Chapter 3||Trigonometric Functions|
|Chapter 4||Principle of Mathematical Induction|
|Chapter 5||Complex Numbers and Quadratic Equations|
|Chapter 6||Linear Inequalities|
|Chapter 7||Permutations and Combinations|
|Chapter 8||Binomial Theorem|
|Chapter 9||Sequences and Series|
|Chapter 10||Straight Lines|
|Chapter 11||Conic Sections|
|Chapter 12||Introduction to Three Dimensional Geometry|
|Chapter 13||Limits and Derivatives|
|Chapter 14||Mathematical Reasoning|
The above mentioned is the CBSE syllabus for class 11 Mathematics which is helpful in revision. For more revision notes visit BYJU’S or download the app for more information and the best learning experience.
Frequently asked Questions on CBSE Class 11 Maths Revision: Notes
How can a student get full marks in CBSE Class 11 Maths?
1. Practice NCERT Book problems 2. Constantly revise sums and topics 3. Follow notes for last minute preparation 4. Actively involve in problem solving competitions/olympiads
How useful is CBSE Class 11 Maths notes?
Revising from notes can be very useful and fruitful as it helps in preparation just before the exam.
How can the Maths subject be made interesting?
Practice makes a man perfect’ is the most apt saying for the subject Maths. Students should be encouraged to constantly practice maths problems daily and this will automatically increase their inclination towards the same.