NCERT Solutions for Class 9 Maths includes solutions to all the questions given in the NCERT maths textbook. Each answer of the exercise has been carefully compiled and developed keeping into consideration the latest CBSE syllabus. These solutions provide students a fine preparation strategy in order to prepare for their exam more methodically. Download free NCERT Solutions for Maths Chapter 8. Class 9 Maths Chapter 8 Quadrilaterals exercise 8.1 questions and answers helps students to excel their skills. NCERT Solutions for Class 9 Maths Chapter 8 Quadrilaterals prepared by subject experts in simple and understandable language. Students get extremely accurate and detailed answer for each question.
Access Answers of Maths NCERT class 9 Chapter 8 Quadrilateral Exercise 8.1
Access other exercise solutions of class 9 Maths Chapter 8 Quadrilaterals
Exercise 8.2 Solutions : 7 Solved Questions
NCERT Solutions for class 9 Maths Chapter 8 Quadrilaterals Exercise 8.1
A figure formed by joining four points in an order is called a quadrilateral. This exercise questions are based on the different types of quadrilaterals, their properties and especially those of parallelograms. This exercise is based on the some very special properties of quadrilateral such as:
- A diagonal of a parallelogram divides it into two congruent triangles.
- In a parallelogram, opposite sides are equal, and opposite angles are equal.
- If each pair of opposite sides of a quadrilateral is equal, then it is a parallelogram.
- If in a quadrilateral, each pair of opposite angles is equal, then it is a parallelogram.
- If the diagonals of a quadrilateral bisect each other, then it is a parallelogram.
- A quadrilateral is a parallelogram if a pair of opposite sides is equal and parallel.