NCERT Solutions Class 9 Maths Chapter 1 Number Systems Exercise 1.1 are provided here. Our Subject expert faculties prepare this NCERT Maths solution chapter wise so that it should help students to solve the problems easily while using it as a reference. They also focus on creating solutions for these exercises in such a way that it is easy to understand for the students. The first exercise in Number Systems Exercise 1.1 is the introduction. They provide a detailed and stepwise explanation of each answer to the questions given in the exercises in the NCERT textbook for class 9. The solutions are always prepared by following NCERT guidelines so that it should cover the whole syllabus accordingly. These are very helpful in scoring well in examinations.
Access Answers of Maths NCERT class 9 Chapter 1 – Number Systems Exercise 1.1
Access other exercise solutions of class 9 Maths Chapter 1- Number Systems
Exercise 1.2 Solutions 4 Questions ( 3 long, 1 short)
Exercise 1.3 Solutions 9 Questions ( 9 long)
Exercise 1.4 Solutions 2 Questions ( 2 long)
Exercise 1.5 Solutions 5 Questions ( 4 long 1 short)
Exercise 1.6 Solutions 3 Questions ( 3 long)
NCERT Solutions for Class 9 Maths Chapter 1 Number Systems Exercise 1.1 is the first exercise of Chapter 1 of class 9 Maths. This exercise explains how to find rational numbers between the two given numbers.
Key Features of NCERT Solutions for class 9 Maths Chapter 1- Number Systems Exercise 1.1
- These NCERT Solutions let you solve and revise all questions of Exercise 1.1.
- After going through the stepwise solutions given by our subject expert teachers, you will be able to score more marks.
- It helps to score well in maths in exams.
- It follows NCERT guidelines which help in preparing the students accordingly.
- It contains all the important questions from the examination point of view.