NCERT Solutions Class 9 Maths Chapter 1 Number Systems Exercise 1.2 present here are prepared by our subject experts which makes it easy for students to learn. The students use it for reference while solving the exercise problems. The second exercise in Number Systems- Exercise 1.2 discusses irrational numbers. They provide a detailed and stepwise explanation of each answer to the questions given in the exercises in the NCERT textbook for class 9. The solutions are always prepared by following NCERT guidelines so that it should cover the whole syllabus accordingly. These are very helpful in scoring well in examinations.
Access Answers of Maths NCERT class 9 Chapter 1 – Number Systems Exercise 1.2
Access other exercise solutions of class 9 Maths Chapter 1- Number Systems
Exercise 1.1 Solutions 4 Questions ( 2 long, 2 short)
Exercise 1.3 Solutions 9 Questions ( 9 long)
Exercise 1.4 Solutions 2 Questions ( 2 long)
Exercise 1.5 Solutions 5 Questions ( 4 long 1 short)
Exercise 1.6 Solutions 3 Questions ( 3 long)
NCERT solutions for class 9 maths chapter 1 – Number Systems Exercise 1.2 is the second exercise of Chapter 1 of class 9 Maths. This exercise explains Irrational numbers.
- These NCERT Solutions let you solve and revise all questions of Exercise 1.2.
- After going through the stepwise solutions given by our subject expert teachers, you will be able to get more marks.
- It helps to do well in maths in exams.
- It follows NCERT guidelines which help in preparing the students accordingly.
- It consists all the important questions from the examination point of view.