NCERT Exemplar Class 9 Mathematics Chapter 6 Lines and Angles, is provided here in pdf format for students to prepare for exams. Our experts have designed exemplar problems in accordance with CBSE syllabus for 9th standard, which covers the following topics of chapter Lines and Angles given below;
- Basic terms like line-segment, collinear points, non-collinear points, right angle, straight angle, acute angle, reflex angle, complementary angles, etc.
- Lines which are intersecting and non-intersecting
- Linear pair of angles such as adjacent angles, vertically opposite angles, etc.
- Transversal intersecting Parallel lines forming angles such as exterior angles, consecutive interior angle.
- Lines parallel to the same line
- Angle Sum Property of a Triangle
This chapter is divided into two parts in the first part the students will learn about lines and in the second part, the students will learn about different angles. Learning the concepts of lines and angles is very much important to understand the concepts of geometry in class 9 as well as in class 10. To make understood these concepts free NCERT exemplars are provided here.
Students of 9th class can also use these exemplar solutions as a reference tool while practicing the NCERT book exercise questions, which can also be downloaded in PDF form. Exemplar books, NCERT solutions, notes and questions papers are also provided here, in BYJU’S as study materials for students to learn and practice for their final exams.
Sample papers and previous year question papers will help to know the question pattern and marks contained by chapter 6 in Maths exam for class 9. Also, solve important questions with NCERT exemplar for chapter lines and angles. To download pdf click on the link below.
Download BYJU’S-The learning app to get personalized videos teaching various concepts of Maths such as lines and angles and of related topics with the help of pictures and video contents.