JEE Advanced 2017 is one of the most awaited examinations for engineering aspirants in India. It paves the way for students to get into India’s premier institutes like IIT’s and ISM. In 2017, JEE Advanced will be conducted under the supervision of IIT Madras. The date announced for the JEE Advanced 2017 is 21st May 2017. JEE Advanced comprises of two papers: Paper 1 and Paper 2. Appearing for both the papers is mandatory and both the papers will be conducted on the same day.
- Applicants need to login on the official site of JEE Advanced 2017 i.e. jeeadv.ac.in.
- After logging in, applicants need to fill the basic details like the choice of the language (English or Hindi), the priority of cities for examination etc.
- Applicants have to upload the scanned copy of the required documents on the portal.
- Once the registration has been done for JEE Advanced 2017, it cannot be withdrawn. Please note that the registration fee is non-refundable and non-transferable.
- In case of any discrepancy is found in candidates basic details or if a candidate does not meet the specified eligibility criteria, then the registration of JEE Advanced 2017 will stand cancelled.
After the application form is filled the candidates will be redirected to the payment page. An acknowledgement page will be displayed after the authorization of payment from the bank. The candidates must keep a copy of this acknowledgement slip for further reference purpose if needed.
Fee Structure And Schedule For JEE Advanced
The fee structure and schedule for JEE Advanced 2017 is as follows:
|FEE STRUCTURE FOR EXAMINATION CENTRES IN INDIA|
|Female Candidates||: INR 1200|
|SC/ST/PWD Candidates||: INR 1200|
|All Other Candidates||: INR 2400|
|Late Fee||: INR 500|
|FEE STRUCTURE FOR EXAMINATION CENTRES OUTSIDE INDIA (SAARC Countries)|
|All Candidates||: USD 135|
|Late Fee||: USD 80|
|FEE STRUCTURE FOR EXAMINATION CENTRES OUTSIDE INDIA (Non- SAARC Countries)|
|All Candidates||: USD 270|
|Late Fee||: USD 80|
|S.No||Description||Day, Date and Time|
|1.||Registration for JEE (Advanced) 2017 Begins||FRI, 28-04-2017, 10:00 IST|
|2.||Registration for JEE (Advanced) 2017 Closes||TUE, 02-05-2017, 17:00 IST|
|3.||Registration for JEE (Advanced) 2017 with late fee begins||WED, 03-05-2017 to|
|4.||Registration for JEE (Advanced) 2017 with late fee closes||THU, 04-05-2017, 17:00 IST|
|5.||Admit card available for downloading||WED, 10-05-2017, 10:00 IST to
SUN, 21-05-2017, 09:00 IST
|6.||JEE (Advanced) 2017||SUN, 21-05-2017
Paper – 1 :- 09:00 – 12:00 IST
Paper – 2 :- 14:00 – 17:00 IST
Know more information on JEE and about short tricks and tips related to the quantitative section in IIT JEE examination only at BYJU’S.