The National Talent Search Examination (NTSE) is one of the oldest and prestigious scholarship exams in the country. The examination started in the year 1963 with the motive to find out talented students and provide them with a scholarship for their further studies. The examination cover sections such as mathematics, science, social science, reasoning, general knowledge, English language, etc.
The NTSE exam is conducted in 2 stages: Stage 1 and Stage 2. The stage 1 is a state level exam conducted by the union territories and states in India. Stage 2 is a national level exam conducted by the NCERT. Students must clear the stage 1 examination in order to sit for stage 2 examination. In order to score well in the exam, students must have complete focus and dedication. One of the best methods to prepare for the exam and revise the basic is to practice NTSE Previous Year Papers.
Benefits of Solving NTSE Previous Year Question Papers
- Students get familiar with the type of questions asked in the exam.
- Candidates can have the experience of giving a real exam while solving the NTSE previous year question papers.
- Solving NTSE Previous Year Papers can help students to know the exam pattern and marking scheme of the exam.
- Students can also know the difficulty level of questions asked in the exam and the question weightage.
- NTSE previous year question papers also help students to analyze their performance.
- By solving past year papers of NTSE on a regular basis students can improve their accuracy and speed.
The NTSE Previous Year Papers is provided in the table given below.
Students preparing for NTSE exam are advised to solve NTSE previous year question papers for class 10 pdf regularly to score well in the exam. Stay tuned with BYJU’S to get the latest news on NTSE exam along with various exam details like syllabus, exam pattern, marking scheme, and more.