Karnataka Common Entrance Test (KCET) is a test held by Karnataka Examination Authority (KEA) for admission to various courses in institutions in Karnataka.
The test is scheduled to be held from May 20 to May 21, 2023, for subjects like Biology, Mathematics, Physics, Chemistry and Kannada language. The exact dates of KEA UGCET (KCET) 2023 are tabulated below.
Check the following table to find details on the KCET exam day schedule.
|20-05-2023||SATURDAY||10:30 am – 11:50 am
2:30 pm to 3:50 pm
|21-05-2023||SUNDAY||10:30 am – 11:50 am
2:30 pm to 3:50 pm
|Date of Kannada language Test: (ONLY for Horanadu & Gadinadu Kannadiga candidates)||22-05-2023|
Documents to be taken on the day of Examination
- It is mandatory to carry a printout of the admit card.
- Photograph of the candidate
- Valid ID proof – Passport, Aadhar card, Pan card or any other relevant document issued by the government.
KCET 2023 Exam Day Guidelines
- The candidates should check for the examination timing and reach the exam centre 30 minutes before the scheduled time.
- The candidates will have to be at the examination centre mentioned on the admit card.
- The candidates should thoroughly read the exam day instructions on the admit card.
- The candidates must strictly follow the instructions given by the invigilators.
- Candidates must not tamper with the OMR sheet.
- Candidates should mark the answers on the OMR sheet using a Black/Blue pen.
- The questions will be printed both in English and Kannada. If there is any discrepancy in the Kannada and English version of the questions, the English version will be taken as the final.
KCET 2023 Exam Centres
The examination centres for KCET 2023 are allotted based on the centre preference filled in the application card by the candidates. The examination centre will be mentioned on the admit card. The concerned authorities will not entertain any changes in the examination centre allotted to the candidates. There are around 52 centres in different parts of Karnataka. However, the Kannada language test will be conducted only in the Bangalore centre.
List of KCET 2023 Examination Centres
Frequently Asked Questions
What is the exam date for KCET 2023?
The KCET 2023 exam is expected to be held from May 20 to May 22, 2023.
Is board marks considered for KCET 2023?
Yes, Board marks are considered for KCET 2023.
What is the full form of KCET
KCET stands for “Karnataka Common Entrance Test”.
In which centre is the Kannada language test conducted?
Kannada language test is conducted only in the Bangalore centre.
What is the time duration for Physics and Chemistry Examination?
The Physics examination is from 10:30 am to 11:50 am.
The Chemistry examination is from 2:30 pm to 3:50 pm.
The Physics/Chemistry examination is for 1 hour and 20 minutes.