Maharashtra Health and Technical Common Entrance Test (MHT-CET) is the entrance exam conducted by the Government of Maharashtra. The cutoff of MHT-CET 2022 will be published by the MHT Common Entrance Test cell before their initial rounds of counselling. The cutoff of MHT-CET is the minimum marks to be secured in the MHT CET to be called for counselling for admission into the member institutes’ Engineering courses.
MHT-CET cutoff marks are declared in the form of opening rank and closing rank. Candidates who are able to secure the minimum cutoff score are called for counselling.
The cutoff of MHT CET will also be announced after the result. MHT CET cutoff marks will be declared for Maharashtra candidates as well as for All India (AI) candidates. The MHT-CET cutoff will be segregated into institutes and categories. Candidates have to necessarily qualify for the MHT-CET cutoff in order to be called for the counselling process.
There are around 360 participating institutions in the state of Maharashtra which offer admission based on MHT-CET cutoff.
Factors that Determine the MHT-CET Cutoff Marks
- Number of applicants in MHT-CET 2022
- Number of seats available in the course for which the candidate is seeking admission
- The difficulty level of questions in MHT-CET 2022
- The trends of previous years’ cutoffs
- The category of the candidate
Steps to check MHT-CET Cutoff 2022
- Candidates should visit the official website: http://cetcell.mahacet.org/
- Click on the tab to open the cutoff score.
- The cutoff score for various institutions, courses, categories will be listed in pdf format.
- Candidates can download the cutoff list.
Frequently Asked Questions
When will the cutoff scores be announced?
The cutoff of MHT CET will also be announced after the result.
Where should I look for the MHT-CET cutoff?
The candidates can open and download the cutoff list from the official website: http://cetcell.mahacet.org
What are the factors that determine MHT-CET 2022 cutoff?
1. Number of applicants in MHT-CET
2. Number of seats available in the course for which the candidate is seeking admission
3. The difficulty level of questions in MHT-CET
4. The trends of previous years’ cutoffs
5. The category of the candidate