Gujarat Common Entrance Test or GUJCET exam date has been announced by the Gujarat Secondary and Higher Secondary Education Board (GSHSEB). GUJCET 2020 exam date is on 31st March 2020. The exam comprises subjects like Physics, Chemistry, Mathematics and Biology. For Bachelors in Engineering and Technology, candidates should attempt the Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics sections. For Bachelors in Pharmacy, candidates should attempt Physics, Chemistry and Biology sections.
GUJCET 2020 Groups
Candidates can select a group from the following while filling the application form, depending on the subjects he/she wants to take in the examination
- Group A: Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics.
- Group B: Physics, Chemistry and Biology.
- Group AB: Physics, Chemistry, Mathematics and Biology.
GUJCET (Gujarat Common Entrance Test) 2020 Details:
|Name of examination:||Gujarat Common Entrance Test (GUJCET)|
|Conducting authority:||Gujarat Secondary and Higher Secondary Education Board|
|Number of times GUJCET is conducted in a year:||Once in a year|
|Exam level:||State-level exam|
|Mode of exam:||Offline|
|Exam duration:||3 hours|
|Exam language:||English, Hindi or Gujarati|
|Subjects for which exam is conducted:||
GUJCET 2020 Exam Schedule
|Physics and Chemistry||10:00 am – 12:00 pm|
|Mathematics||1:00 pm – 2:00 pm|
|Biology||3:00 pm – 4:00 pm|
GUJCET 2020 Exam Duration
Exam date of GUJCET 2020 is on 31st March 2020. Exam duration for the different subjects are as follows
Documents to be carried to the examination hall:
Candidates should carry admit card and ID proof, without fail. The documents that can be used as ID proof are listed below:
- Aadhar Card
- Pan Card
- Voter card
- Any other identity proof issued by the Government of India
GUJCET 2020 Exam Day Guidelines
- Students should carry an ID proof with the Admit Card.
- Candidates should read the instructions on the Admit Card and exam centre details to avoid last-minute chaos.
- Candidates should reach the exam venue 30 minutes before the exam.
- Students should carry a pen and a pencil to the examination hall since it is an offline examination.
GUJCET Exam Dates: Frequently Asked Questions
How many times in a year is GUJCET held?
GUJCET is held once in a year. It is on 31st March this year.
What is the duration of the examination?
- Physics and Chemistry paper – 120 minutes
- Mathematics/Biology – 60 minutes
Can we take a calculator to the Examination Hall?
Yes, a simple calculator can be taken to the examination hall.