Andhra Pradesh Engineering, Agriculture, and Medical Common Entrance Test (AP EAMCET) 2023 is a test conducted by JNTU Anantapur on behalf of APSCHE (Andhra Pradesh State Council of Higher Education, AP). Recently, AP EAMCET is renamed as AP EAPCET (Engineering, Agriculture and Pharmacy Common Entrance Test). On the official website, cets.apsche.ap.gov.in/EAPCET, JNTU Anantapur published the AP EAMCET 2023 curriculum. The AP EAMCET 2023 syllabus contains a list of subjects to help you study for the AP EAPCET exam effectively. On this page, you can download the AP EAPCET 2023 Syllabus PDFs for both Engineering, Agriculture & Pharmacy streams.
AP EAMCET 2023 Syllabus- Subject wise
JNTU Anantapur published the AP EAMCET 2023 curriculum on the official website, sche.ap.gov.in/EAPCET. The AP EAMCET 2023 syllabus is a collection of subjects that will assist you in properly studying for the AP EAPCET exam. The AP EAMCET syllabus for the 2023 Engineering stream is divided into three sections: mathematics, physics, and chemistry. JNTU Anantapur also provided the details of major topics and subtopics in these sections in the AP EAPCET 2023 syllabus.
AP EAMCET 2023 Engineering Syllabus
Students can check the list of chapters to be studied for the AP EAPCET 2023 Engineering stream here.
- Vector Algebra
- Measures Of Dispersion And Probability
- Coordinate Geometry
- Physics World
- Units and Measurements
- Motion in a Straight Line
- Motion in a Plane
- Laws of Motion
- Work Energy and Power
- Systems of Particles and Rotational Motion
- Mechanical Properties of Solids
- Mechanical Properties of Fluids
- Thermal Properties of Matter
- Kinetic Theory
- Ray Optics and Optical Instruments
- Wave Optics
- Electric Charges and Fields
- Electrostatic Potential and Capacitance
- Current Electricity
- Moving Charge and Magnetism
- Magnetism and Matter
- Electromagnetic Induction
- Alternating Current
- Electromagnetic Waves
- Dual Nature of Radiation and Matter
- Semiconductor Electronics
- Communication Systems
- Atomic Structure
- Classification Of Elements And Periodicity In Properties
- Chemical Bonding And Molecular Structure
- States Of Matter: Gases And Liquids
- Chemical Equilibrium And Acids-Bases
- Hydrogen And Its Compounds
- S – Block Elements (Alkali and Alkaline Earth Metals)
- P- Block Elements Group 13 (Boron family)
- P- Block Elements Group 14 (Carbon family)
- Environmental Chemistry
- Organic Chemistry-Some Basic Principles And Techniques And Hydrocarbons
- Solid State
- Electrochemistry And Chemical Kinetics
- Surface Chemistry
- General Principles Of Metallurgy
- P- Block Elements Group 15 Elements
- D And F Block Elements & Coordination compounds
AP EAMCET 2023 Agriculture & Pharmacy Syllabus
The Agriculture & Pharmacy stream syllabus for AP EAPCET 2023 includes the Physics and Chemistry syllabus of the Engineering stream along with Botany and Zoology.
- Diversity In The Living World
- Structural Organisation In Plants- Morphology
- Reproduction In Plants
- Plant Systematics
- Cell Structure And Function
- Internal Organisation Of Plants
- Plant Ecology
- Plant Physiology
- Molecular Biology
- Plants, Microbes And Human Welfare
- Diversity Of Living World
- Structural Organization In Animals
- Animal Diversity-I: Invertebrate Phyla
- Animal Diversity-II: Phylum: Chordata
- Locomotion & Reproduction In Protozoa
- Biology & Human Welfare
- Ecology & Environment
- Human Anatomy And Physiology-I
- Human Anatomy And Physiology-II
- Human Anatomy And Physiology-III
- Human Anatomy And Physiology-IV
- Human Reproduction
- Organic Evolution
- Applied Biology
AP EAMCET Marking Scheme
Below is the examination pattern and marking scheme for AP EAPCET 2023 Engineering stream.
||Total No Of Questions
Check the detailed exam pattern of AP EAMCET 2023 here.
AP EAMCET Preparation tips
- Applicants must extensively review the AP EAMCET syllabus as well as the examination’s exam format.
- In order to pass the EAMCET exam, applicants must understand the grading structure.
- Applicants must always revise once after completing their daily based study.
- Candidates might take brief notes on each subject and significant themes in order to prepare for the exam.
- The applicants create a feasible/flexible and appropriate study schedule and adhere to it on a daily basis.
Frequently Asked Questions on AP EAMCET Syllabus 2023
How many subjects are there in AP EAMCET syllabus 2023 for engineering entry?
Mathematics, Physics, and Chemistry are the three subjects required for AP EAMCET engineering entry.
When will the AP EAMCET 2023 exam be held?
According to the schedule, the AP EAMCET 2023 will be held online from 15 May to 18 May 2023.
Is there anything in the question paper that isn’t covered in the AP EAMCET 2023 syllabus?
Only topics from the EAMCET syllabus will be covered in the AP EAMCET question paper.
According to the AP EAMCET Syllabus, what topics do I need to study under Physics?
Cover the main topics in the AP EAMCET Physics syllabus, such as Modern Physics, Mechanics 1 and 2, Electro-Magnetism, Optics, Heat, and Thermodynamics.
What are the best Chemistry books for AP EAMCET exam?
You can read O.P. Tandon’s Chemistry, J.D. Lee’s Concise Inorganic Chemistry, and P. Bahadur’s Numerical Chemistry.