The admission authorities of all applicants who took the exam will post the AP EAMCET 2022 result on the official website. The AP EAMCET result may be seen at sche.ap.gov.in/eamcet. To get the AP EAMCET 2022 result, the applicant would require their registration number and hall ticket number. Important Dates for AP EAMCET 2022
The applicant’s grades and position in the AP EAMCET 2022 entrance test will be included on the result card. When the AP EAMCET 2022 results are announced, the university will post the rank card on the official website.
Important Result dates
|Date of Engineering courses in AP EAMCET||To be Notified|
|Date of Agriculture courses in AP EAMCET||To be Notified|
|Date of issue of Answer key AP EAMCET||To be Notified|
|Date of Result of AP EAMCET 2022||To be Notified|
|Counselling date for AP EAMCET 2022||To be Notified|
Steps for checking AP EAMCET RESULT 2022
The AP EAMCET 2022 results will be available on the Jawaharlal Nehru Technological University Kakinada’s official website. Candidates should keep their result cards secure until the admissions process is over. The methods outlined below will show you how to check your AP EAMCET result:
- The AP EAMCET 2022 result may be seen at the URL provided above on this page. Candidates can also go to the APSCHE website and look for the AP EAMCET official website link.
- Click on the link for AP EAMCET 2022 results in the newly opened window on the official website.
- In the next box that appears, the candidate must input the essential information, such as the AP EAMCET Hall ticket number, Application Number, and Date of Birth.
- After filling out the information, click the check result or submit option on the page.
- Your AP EAMCET 2022 result will appear on the screen. Candidates should keep a copy of their results for future reference.
Details mentioned on the AP EAMCET Result
- Application No.
- Applicant Name
- Father Name
- Local Area
- Combined Score
- EAMCET Weightage
- Inter Weightage
- Group Total
- Subject-wise Marks
- Intermediate Percentage
AP EAMCET Rank Card 2022
The rank card was issued on the official website together with the announcement of the AP EAPCET result 2022. In order to participate in the counselling procedure, qualified applicants must first get their AP EAMCET rank card.
Step 1: Go to the official website of the AP EAPCET 2022 and download the Rank Card.
Step 2: From the drop-down option, choose “Download AP EAPCET Rank/Score Card”
Step 3: Input the application number for the AP EAMCET 2022 exam as well as the hall ticket number.
Step 4: To download the rank card, click the submit button.
Step 5- Print a copy of the AP EAMCET 2022 rank card that you downloaded.
AP EAMCET 2022 Tie-Breaking Criteria
It is possible that two or more applicants will receive the same number of marks in the AP EAMCET 2022 exam. In that instance, a tie-breaker procedure is started, which will be the deciding element in determining the merit ranking. The applicant must be aware of these criteria in order to make the merit list prepared by the authorities and therefore improve their rating. For the AP EAMCET 2022, the following criteria will be used to break ties:
- The total number of points a candidate received in Physics.
- The total number of points a candidate received in Chemistry.
- The total number of points an applicant received in Mathematics.
- The percentage of the applicant’s total marks in the AP EAMCET 2022 entrance test.
- If there is still a tie, the date of birth becomes the determining element in the process, with older applicants being given precedence over younger candidates.
Normalization Procedure for the AP EAMCET 2022
Although the AP EAMCET entrance test is held numerous times, the eligibility criterion and exam pattern remain the same. Because each session’s question paper will be different, the difficulty level of the questions may vary. It may be difficult in the first session and moderate in the second.
Thus, in order to retain the outcome, the marks are normalised in order to provide a fair result despite the fact that the question paper is of varying difficulty levels.
The following is the formula for obtaining the normalised marks of the marks:
- SUM(Average + Standard Deviation) of the candidate’s attendance at the session
- GMS: (Average + Standard Deviation) of all candidates who appeared in each session.
- Top Average Session: The average of the top 0.1 percent of candidates’ scores in the session in which the candidate participated.
- Top Global Average: The average of the top 0.1 percent of all applicants across all sessions.
Answer Key for the AP EAMCET 2022
In the fourth week of July 2022, students will receive the AP EAMCET answer key. The response sheet and question papers, as well as the answer key, will be made accessible on the website. Students will be able to submit objections to the answer key by filling out an objection form. The deadline for filing objections is the first week of August 2022.