The Telangana State Engineering, Agriculture and Medical Common Admission Test (TS EAMCET) is a state-level entrance exam administered by JNTU, Hyderabad, on behalf of the Telangana State Council of Higher Education (TSCHE). Candidates seeking admission to various UG programmes in Engineering (E) and Agriculture & Medical (AM) courses should take the exam. Candidates who pass the exam will be able to enrol in a variety of E and AM courses offered at private and public colleges throughout the state. The curriculum for the TS EAMCET registration is not yet announced for 2023.
TS EAMCET exam date and application form are available on the official website. The submission of the TS EAMCET 2023 Application Form started on 03 March 2023.
TS EAMCET Application Form Overview
|Exam name||Telangana Engineering, Agriculture, and Medical Common Entrance Test|
|Exam conducting body||JNTU, Hyderabad|
|Official website for TS EAMCET registration 2023||eamcet.tsche.ac.in|
|Mode of examination||Online|
|TS EAMCET Application fee (engineering only)||General Category – Rs. 900/-
SC/ST Category – Rs. 500/-
|Mode of payment||Online mode – Net banking/credit card/debit card
Offline mode – TS Online/AP Online
|Important details required||Personal, educational, contact, category details and more|
|Documents needed||Scanned photograph and signature except for students of Intermediate Board of Education, Telangana/AP|
|Application form correction facility||To be announced|
|TS EAMCET 2023||
Engineering – 07.05.2023 (AN)
8.05.2023 (FN & AN)
9.05.2023 (FN & AN)
FN: 9 a.m. to 12 noon
AN: 3 p.m. to 6 p.m.
- You can submit your application fee both online and offline.
- For online application fee payment, candidates can use credit cards, debit cards, and net banking payment methods.
- Candidates can pay for their offline transactions using the TS/AP online centre.
- Only those who are eligible will receive an application form, so make sure you’re eligible before you apply for the exam.
- Candidates must carefully fill out the application form. However, the authority will provide a correction opportunity for the application form later.
- Candidates must fill out the application form with the exact information that appears on their 10th-grade mark sheet; any changes to the information may lead to application rejection.
- The authority will also provide the TS EAMCET correction opportunity in the application form.
- Candidates must complete and submit the application within the given time frame (without a late charge), although they have time to submit with a late fee.
- For future reference, candidates should preserve a printout of their completed application form, as well as their fee receipt.
Documents to Be Included with the TS EAMCET Application Form 2023
- Qualifying examination (appeared or passed)
- Qualifying examination hall ticket number
- TS/AP online transaction ID (to pay through TS/AP online centre)
- Credit card, debit card or net banking details
- Stream applied for (PCM or PCB)
- Date of birth, birth district and birth state
- SSC or equivalent examination certificate hall ticket number
- Local status (OU/AU/SVU/Non-Local)
- Income of parents (Income upto Rs.1.0 lakh or upto Rs. 2.0 lakhs)
- Educational details
- Category and caste certificate application number
- Special category
- Aadhar card details
There is a probability that the authorities will reject particular TS EAMCET 2023 application forms. The reasons for the rejection could be one of the following:
- TS EAMCET 2023 application form is incomplete
- The details entered are incorrect
- Inability to meet the eligibility requirements
- Submission of TS EAMCET application form after the deadline