On behalf of the Telangana State Council of Higher Education, Jawaharlal Nehru Technological University, Hyderabad (JNTUH) conducts the Telangana State Engineering, Agriculture and Medical Common Entrance Test (TS EAMCET). This state-level test, which is organised once a year, is required for admission to several professional courses offered in Telangana’s universities and private colleges.
On May 10 and 11, the TS EAMCET exam for the AM stream will take place. The exam for the Engineering stream will take place on May 12, 13, and 14. There are two sessions or shifts per day. Exams for shifts 1 and 2 are given from 9 am to 12 noon and from 3 pm to 6 pm, respectively.
|Table of Contents|
The TS EAMCET is an exam for admission to undergraduate engineering and agriculture programmes at participating state institutes. JNTUH will conduct the TS EAMCET 2023 for Engineering (E) from 07.05.2023 to 9.05.2023 and for Agriculture & Medical (A&M) from 10.05.2023 to 11.05.2023. Read on to learn more about the TS EAMCET 2023.
TS EAMCET 2023 – Overview
|Examination Name||Telangana State Engineering, Agriculture and Medical Common Entrance Test|
|Level of Examination||State level|
|Application Fee||For Engineering – Rs. 900 (Unreserved) Rs. 500 (SC/ST & PH)
For Agriculture & Medical – Rs. 900 (Unreserved) Rs. 500 (SC/ST & PH)
For both E and A & M – Rs. 1800 (Unreserved) Rs. 1000 (SC/ST & PH)
|Exam Mode||Online (Computer-Based Test)|
|Exam Duration||3 hours|
|Conducting Body (Examination)||Jawaharlal Nehru Technological University (JNTU), Hyderabad|
|Conducting Body (Counselling)||Telangana State Council of Higher Education (TSCHE)|
|Number of Previous Year Applicants||Engineering – 2 Lakh approx.
Agriculture and Medical – 80000 approx.
Exam Dates for the TS EAMCET in 2023
Candidates who wish to take the TS EAMCET 2023 should check the important dates of TS EAMCET 2023 to understand the events that will take place during the admissions process.
|Availability of online application||03 March 2023 (Friday)|
|Last date to apply & submit fee (without late fee)||10 April 2023 (Monday)|
|Editing/correction window opens||12 April 2023 (Wednesday)
14 April 2023 (Friday)
|Last date to apply with Rs.250/- late fee||15 April 2023 (Saturday)|
|Last date to apply with Rs.500/- late fee||20 April 2023 (Thursday)|
|Last date to apply with Rs.2500/- late fee||25 April 2023 (Tuesday)|
|Last date to apply with Rs.5000/- late fee||02 May 2023 (Tuesday)|
|Admit card availability||30 April 2023 (Sunday)|
|TS EAMCET 2023 Exam (Announced)
FN: 9 a.m. to 12 noon
AN: 3 p.m. to 6 p.m.
|For A & M:
10.05.2023 to 11.05.2023 (FN & AN)
12.05.2023 (FN & AN)
13.05.2023 (FN & AN)
and 14.05.2023 (FN & AN)
|Availability of provisional answer key||From 14 May 2023 (A&M)
From 15 May 2023 (E)
|Last date to submit objection/suggestion for answer key||16 May 2023 (A&M)
17 May 2023 (E)
|Final answer key release||May 2023 (tentative)|
|Declaration of result||June 2023 (tentative)|
|Rank card release||June 2023 (tentative)|
|Counselling starts||June 2023 (tentative)|
Application Form for the TS EAMCET 2023
Check out the details, as well as other important guidelines, for the TS EAMCET 2023 Application Form.
- The online registration process for the TS EAMCET 2023 starts on 03 March 2023.
- Only eligible candidates can submit an application form. Thus, individuals must validate their eligibility before submitting the application form for the exam.
- Candidates must carefully fill out the application form. However, the authority will provide a correction facility for the application form later.
- Candidates must include the same information in the application form that appears on their 10th-grade report card; any changes to the information may result in the application form being rejected.
- In the application form, the authority will also provide the TS EAMCET correcting facility from 12 April to 14 April 2023.
- Candidates must submit the application form within the given time (without a late fee). However, they will have time to submit the application form for 2023 with a late fee.
- Candidates are advised to take a printout of their completed application form, as well as their fee receipt, for future reference.
Eligibility Criteria for the TS EAMCET 2023
Candidates should always check the eligibility criteria before filling out the application form to see if they are qualified to apply. The TS EAMCET 2023 Eligibility Criteria are yet to be published on the official website. Admission will be granted to only those who are eligible.
- Candidates must be Indian citizens or possess a Persons of Indian Origin (PIO) or Overseas Citizen of India (OCI) card.
- Candidates must be residents of Telangana/Andhra Pradesh and meet the Telangana/Andhra Pradesh Education Institutions’ local/non–local status standards.
- Age Requirement: Applicants must be 16 years old as of December 31st of the year of admission. There is no upper age limit for the TS EAMCET 2023.
- Candidates must have completed the 10+2 intermediate or equivalent examination from a recognised board.
- Physics, Mathematics and Chemistry/Biotechnology/Biology are required subjects, with Chemistry/Biotechnology/Biology as an optional subject.
- Candidates must have received at least 45 per cent in their qualifying examination (40 per cent for reserved candidates).
- Candidates who will be taking their 10+2 exams in 2023 are also eligible to apply.
A.H./B.F.Sc. & B.Sc. (Hons.)/B.V.Sc
- Candidates must have passed or be scheduled to take the 10+2 intermediate or equivalent exam from any recognised board.
- Candidate’s age must be between 17 and 22 years old as of December 31, 2023. Candidates in the reserved category will receive a three-year extension.
Exam Pattern for the TS EAMCET 2023
The complete exam pattern for the TS EAMCET 2023 examination is as follows:
- The exam will be administered via a computer-based test (online).
- Candidates will be given a total of three hours to complete the question paper.
- Questions: There will be a total of 160 multiple-choice questions in the exam (MCQs): For the Engineering test: Maths – 80 questions, Physics – 40 questions and Chemistry – 40 questions
For Agriculture & Medical stream: Biology – 80 questions (Botany – 40, Zoology – 40), Physics – 40 questions and Chemistry – 40 questions
- Portions: There will be three sections to the question paper.
- The question paper will be available in three languages: English with Telugu and English with Urdu.
Syllabus for the TS EAMCET 2023
Candidates should review the TS EAMCET 2023 syllabus to learn about the areas that must be covered during their preparation. The TS EAMCET syllabus will cover topics from the 10+2 (or equivalent) Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics.
Check the complete TS EAMCET 2023 syllabus here.
Hall Ticket for the TS EAMCET 2023
The registered candidates can download their TS EAMCET hall tickets from the official website. The TS EAMET 2023 hall ticket includes all the relevant details for the exam day. Candidates should double-check the information on the application form and inform the authorities if they find any errors or mistakes.
How to get your TS EAMCET hall ticket for 2023?
- Visit the TS EAMCET 2023 official website.
- Go to the page for the hall ticket.
- Use your registration number, qualifying examination hall ticket number and birthdate to log in.
- The TS EAMCET 2023 hall ticket will be presented on the screen.
- Take a printout of it after downloading it.
Result of the TS EAMCET 2023
The TS EAMCET result 2023 will be announced on the official website by the authorities. In the TS EAMCET result, candidates can see their exam scores and ranks, as well as other information. The procedure for downloading the TS EAMCET 2023 results is given below.
- Visit the TS EAMCET 2023 official website.
- Then, click on the link “View Results”.
- Use your registration number and hall ticket number to log in.
- The TS EAMCET 2023 result will be shown on the screen.
- Take a printout of it after downloading it.
TS EAMCET Cutoff 2023
The TS EAMCET 2023 cutoff will indicate the minimum marks required for candidates to be considered for admission. The authorities consider various elements when determining the cutoff, including the overall number of applications, the difficulty level, performance level, prior year cutoff trends and more. Candidates must obtain a minimum qualifying percentage of marks of 25% in order to qualify for the TS EAMCET. For Scheduled Caste and Scheduled Tribe candidates, there is no minimum qualifying percentage.
Counselling for the TS EAMCET 2023
The institution will perform the counselling process for all exam-qualified candidates solely online. Based on the merit list, candidates will be shortlisted for the counselling process.
The registration, choice filling, allotment and reporting procedures will be based on the TS EAMCET 2023 counselling procedure. To be considered for admission, candidates must complete all procedures within the time frame specified.
- The counselling method will be carried out in several rounds, depending on the number of vacant seats after each round.
- Candidates will be assigned seats based on their performance in the entrance exam.