For admission to engineering, agriculture, and medical degrees, the Telangana State Engineering, Agriculture and Medical Common Entrance Test, or TS EAMCET 2023, will be conducted. The notification will be available soon on the official website at eamcet.tsche.ac.in. regarding the TS EAMCET exam. Candidates seeking admission to several UG programmes in the Engineering (E) and Agriculture and Medical (AM) course will have to take the exams. Passing the exam will allow candidates to enrol in E and AM courses of their choice at private and public colleges around the state.
It should be noted that if a candidate does not meet the minimum TS EAMCET 2023 eligibility standards, they will not be considered for final admission. We have included all the information that candidates need to know about the TS EAMCET 2023 eligibility criteria in this article.
TS EAMCET 2023 Overview
|Exam Name||Telangana State Engineering, Agriculture and Medical Common Entrance Test or TS EAMCET|
|Exam Frequency||Once a year|
|Exam Mode||Online (Computer-Based Test)|
|Exam Shift||Two shifts|
|Exam Duration||3 hours|
TS EAMCET Eligibility Criteria 2023
The Telangana State Council of Higher Education (TSCHE) sets the qualifying requirements for the TS EAMCET 2023. The following are the TS EAMCET eligibility requirements that an applicant must meet in order to get admission through TS EAMCET.
- Aspirants must be Indian nationals, Person of Indian Origin (POI) or holders of an Overseas Citizen of India Card (OCI).
- The applicant must be a Telangana or Andhra Pradesh resident.
- Aspirants must have Telangana or Andhra Pradesh local/non-local status.
- Candidates seeking admission to B.Tech. in any branch other than B. Tech Dairy Technology, Agriculture Engineering or Food Technology must be 16 years old as of December 31st of the admission year. There are no specific regulations.
- Candidates for B.Tech .Dairy Technology, Agriculture Engineering or Food Technology admission must be 17 years old as of December 31 of the admission year. The maximum age is 22 years old.
- Reserved category individuals applying for admission to B.Tech. Dairy Technology, Agriculture Engineering or Food Technology must be at least 25 years old.
- Candidates must have passed or be enrolled in the last year of Class 12 or an equivalent examination administered by the Telangana/Andhra Pradesh Board of Intermediate Education.
- In their 10+2 examination, candidates should have Mathematics, Physics and Chemistry as optional subjects or related vocational studies in the domains of Engineering and Technology.
- Candidates who have passed or participated in the State Board of Technical Education and Training, Telangana/Andhra Pradesh’s diploma in engineering will also be eligible to take the TS EAMCET 2023.
- Candidates must have completed Class 12 or its equivalent examination.
Qualifying Marks in the TS EAMCET 2023
- To be considered or included in the TS EAMCET 2023 rank list, candidates must get at least 25% of the maximum marks.
- However, reserved category candidates have no minimum marks required to be included in the rank list.
- Admission will be granted only to those candidates whose names appear on the rank list.
Local and Non-local Status
- Candidates who have stayed or studied in a Telangana/Andhra Pradesh educational institute for at least four years before their qualifying test will be considered local candidates.
- Non-local candidates will be considered if they do not meet the above TS EAMCET qualifying criterion 2023.
- Candidates who fall under the OCI/ PIO categories will also be considered non-local.
The TS EAMCET 2023 score will be used to determine the final admission procedure.
Intermediate marks will be given a 25% weightage but will not be taken into account.
|Compulsory Subjects in Intermediate for B.Sc. Horticulture||Physics, Biology, Chemistry or Agriculture/Vocational Course in Agriculture|
|Compulsory Subjects in Intermediate for B.Sc. Agriculture/B.FSc.||Physics, Biology, Chemistry or Agriculture/Vocational Course in Agriculture|
|Compulsory Subjects in Intermediate for B.Sc. Forestry||Biology/Mathematics, Physics and Chemistry|