The GCET exam will be held by the Directorate of Technical Education, Goa in order to admit students to various BTech and B.Arch programmes. As a result, all applicants who will take the exam must review the question papers for each subject. There are 225 total questions in the GCET Question Paper 2023 (75 questions are in each part). The exam will last for two hours. Students must begin their exam preparation as the exam dates draw near. A state-level exam is required for admission to engineering programmes. The practice of question papers is therefore the primary component of preparation. As a result, we offer this page for applicants looking to practice GCET Question Papers. To download the DTE Goa Question Paper in PDF format and more, scroll down the page.
Practicing more questions from past years’ tests is the best method candidates may use to pass the entrance exam. More GCET previous year’s question solving aids applicants in developing confidence and a good outlook on the test.
GCET Question Papers
Before practicing on sample papers, it is crucial to understand the format of the GCET question papers. The format of the questions must therefore be known by the candidates who are applying. Below is a quick description of the GCET Exam Pattern that we have supplied for this purpose.
- The GCET Question Paper is divided into three portions. Specifically, physics, chemistry, and math.
- There are 225 questions in all on the test. separated into three equal parts. Alternatively, there are 75 questions in each part.
- A candidate can earn up to 225 points in the DTE Goa 2023 exam. In other words, there are 225 total marks in the exam. To pass the GCET Cutoff 2023, candidates are encouraged to achieve their highest possible score.
- The GCET Marking Scheme awards 1 mark for each right response. However, the Goa CET Exam does not use negative marking. No points will be awarded for incorrect replies or a question that was never attempted.
- The exam will be given offline. To put it another way, the GCET 2023 Exam is a pen-and-paper test.
- English is the language of the GCET 2023 Question Paper. Only English-language questions will be on the exam paper.
- The questions are multiple choice, objective questions (MCQ). Each question contains four possible answers and one that is true.
- The candidate has two hours to attempt the GCET Exam at their own discretion.
|GCET Question Papers will be updated soon|
Benefits of answering questions from previous years’ exams
- Understanding the format of the question paper is improved for candidates by solving prior years’ test questions.
- It enables candidates to understand the importance of numerous topics.
- It enables candidates to finish tasks more quickly and develop time management skills.
- It benefits the applicants to become familiar with the many approaches to solving a certain problem.
- The applicants are better able to tackle each question with the fastest solution by solving more problems.
- Candidates will get knowledge of the frequently asked questions on the test.
Frequently asked questions on GCET Question Papers
Who takes the GCET exams?
Candidates who passed the HSSC, 10+2, or equivalent exam or are currently taking it before the commencement of the academic session will also be eligible to take the GCET 2023.
How many marks is the GCET?
The total score is 225, and each segment has a time limit of two hours. Goa CET’s engineering entrance exam includes questions from the higher secondary and secondary levels.
Where can I get GCET questions papers online?
GCET previous years questions papers available on BYJU’S website in downloadable PDF format for free.
What subjects are included in the GCET?
The Goa Board of Secondary and Higher Secondary Education’s Class 12th curriculum will serve as the foundation for the GCET 2023. Three subjects—Physics, Chemistry, and Mathematics—were included in the exam.
When can I submit the GCET Application Form 2023?
You can submit the GCET application form in offline mode. The process for submitting application forms has begun as of 10th April 2023. Candidates must validate their eligibility before submitting an application for the exam because the application form has only been made available to eligible candidates.