JEE Main crash course is now available for students who are looking to study effectively for the engineering entrance exam within a short period of time. The crash course material has been carefully and thoughtfully designed by our experts so that aspirants can make the most of the limited preparation time and be ready to face JEE Main 2021.
JEE Main crash course that we are providing is focused on helping students master all the important topics covered in JEE Main syllabus for subjects such as Chemistry, Mathematics and Physics. Students during the class will be taught by experienced faculty members and the course also includes doubt clearing sessions. With this facility, students will get answers to all their queries regarding any concept or problems.
Eligibility: Students in Class 12 Appearing and Class 12 Passed
What We Are Offering?
JEE Main 2021 crash course academic highlights:
|500+ Hours of Study Material||100+ Hours of Problem-solving||10+ All India Test Series||Complete Revision of JEE Syllabus Twice||Complete Exam Coverage – Main and Advanced||Access JEE Study Materials, Anytime, Anywhere through BYJU’S App||Unlimited Practice||Exciting Scholarships|
JEE Main 2021 Crash Course Key Features
- Everday Learning with BYJU’S App: Learn anytime, anywhere with engaging video lessons and unlimited practice tests on the BYJU’S app. It helps in preparing for the classroom session and revision.
- Detailed and Comprehensive Set of Study Materials: The study materials prepared by our experts contain the right amount of information based on JEE Main syllabus as well as NCERT topics. Students need not be overloaded with unnecessary information and waste their time in learning them. They will further get access to more than 500 hours of study content on BYJU’S – The Learning App
- Dedicated Time For Revision: The overall course has been designed in such a manner so as to help students get enough time for revisions of all the important concepts. Students will get complete revision of Class 11 and 12 syllabus through Problem-solving Classroom Sessions.
- Instant Doubt ResolutionGet your doubts clear through the Live Chat option in Problem-Solving Sessions. Use the Doubt Portal to access to a variety of commonly asked questions for a thorough understanding of concepts.
- Remote Learning: Students can avail quality coaching at the convenience of their home. Online interactive classes are taken by prominent faculty members.
- All India Test Series: Students can attend simulated JEE tests for subject and topic-wise analysis. The test pattern is based on JEE Main and JEE Advanced exams.
- Close Monitoring: The student’s progress is closely monitored. Feedback is provided regularly and parents can also track their child’s performance. Online or offline tests, assignments are conducted at regular intervals for proper assessment.
- Scholarships:Additionally, students can avail exciting scholarships. However, BYJU’S decision on the scholarship will be final. The scholarship is based on internal parameters of BYJU’S.
Want to quickly revise and perform excellently in JEE Main 2021 exam? Then this crash course is the right solution for you. The strategically designed crash course covers all the aspects of the JEE exam. It not only helps students to gain a better understanding of concepts or develop adept problem-solving skills but every student will gain higher confidence to appear in JEE.
Q. Can the scholarship be availed with the existing discount?
No. Students will be able to avail only one either scholarship or discount at a time. The lowest calculated fee after availing a scholarship/discount will be applicable.
Q. Can an existing student of BYJU’S apply for this crash course?
Yes. an existing BYJU’S students can also enrol in BYJU’S JEE Crash Course. However, the scholarship can only be availed by those enrolling in fresh courses.
Q. Will the BYJU’S JEE Crash Course cover the entire syllabus of Class 11 and 12?
BYJU’S JEE Crash Course has been designed keeping those students in mind who have built a strong foundation in Class 11 and 12 concepts. This course will help them revise the entire syllabus and help them develop deep conceptual understanding through problem-solving sessions.
Q. For how long will my course be valid?
Even though the syllabus revision for JEE will is slated to be completed by December 31, 2020, the students will be able to access the complete course until July 2021.