With just a few months left for IIT JEE, BYJU’ S JEE crash course can boost up your exam preparations by promoting conceptual understanding and problem-solving skills in students. It helps IIT/NIT aspirants to make the most of the limited time before the final examination. JEE Crash course 2019 is a short-term intensive program to cover the entire syllabus quite effectively. It is designed by our IIT/NIT experts to provide an extra edge over the other students appearing for the examination. The students can practice problems of all difficulty levels and clarify their doubts on concepts during the course that would finally help you in brushing up all the key topics. You can assess your strength and weaknesses through regular practice tests and accordingly, you could strengthen all your weaker sections.
IIT JEE Crash Course starts immediately after the 12th standard Board Exams and is a short-term course which is usually conducted over a period of 6 to 7 weeks. In your 12th board exams, you are assessed mostly on knowledge about theoretical concepts rather than its application whereas JEE preparation involves the broad application of those concepts. Hence, the standard and level of preparation that is required for JEE is not a part of the school curriculum and thus, opting for the crash course just after your 12th board exam could help you to convert your conceptual knowledge into the practical application which could play a decisive role in your selection.
BYJU’S JEE Crash course will not only give you exposure to the examination pattern but it will also guide you in specific areas that you need to cover in a limited period of time. Students who have acquired the ability to solve the problems will stand a greater chance to crack the examination.
IIT JEE Crash Course Key Features
1. It has a pre-planned study model designed by our highly experienced exam experts and you just need to focus and execute the plan.
2. The proper revisions and practices that you’ll be given, will create a solid foundation for upcoming exams and will enhance your confidence.
3. You can study any topic as many times as you want and instead of memorizing you can visualize the concept that will enable you to remember it for lifelong.
4. There are hundreds of sample papers covering each and every topic from JEE Syllabus. Any topic could be practiced as many times as you wish thereby allowing you to focus more on your weaker sections.
5. Regular tests will strengthen your exam endurance and time management skills, and will put you on the right track to success.
6. IIT JEE Crash course will give you an opportunity to learn unique shortcut techniques for improving your speed, accuracy and time management skills.
7. You don’t need to plan your studies as everything is taken care of. All you have to do is to concentrate on your studies and utilize each and every second.
Stay tuned with BYJU’S to get more information on JEE Mains and Advanced preparation tips, syllabus, cutoffs, previous years question papers and more.
solving pulley problems
Complex JEE problems