Download Yojana magazine editions from 2015-2019 using the links below. Scroll down to find monthly gist of Yojana for IAS exam 2020 preparation.
Yojana magazine is a monthly magazine published by the Government of India. It covers various socio-economic issues in the country.
Yojana is one of the key UPSC Current Affairs resources recommended by IAS toppers, to be included in the Civil Services Exam Preparation. Before starting with Yojana, it is important for the aspirants to understand the relevance of Yojana for UPSC Exam Preparation as this will give them an idea on how to pick and choose important topics and identify the focus areas in an edition.
Importance of Yojana Magazine for IAS
- Covers important socio-economic issues
- Covers many topics including current affairs important for Essay and GS papers in UPSC Mains
- Reading the Yojana magazine also helps in the UPSC personality test/interview
- It contains credible information as it comes from the government itself – hence, can be safely used in the UPSC exam
- It generally gives both sides of the coin, i.e., both the pros and cons of an issue
- Topics covered include polity, governance, schemes, agriculture, economy, international relations, federalism, budget, banking, etc.
- Recommended by most IAS toppers
Download Gist of Yojana for UPSC
Here, in this section, IAS Aspirants can read and download the UPSC specific information from the Yojana magazine. Find below the monthly BYJU’S Gist of Yojana