In this article, you can read about IAS coaching in Kanpur. The IAS exam, officially called the civil services exam, gives an entry into the prestigious Indian civil services.
The Civil Services Examination conducted by the Union Public Services Commission is considered one of the most prestigious examinations in the country. Despite the pass percentage being less than 1% of the students appearing for the examination, lakhs of aspirants appear for the exam year after year.
The examination is conducted every year and is a year long process. A candidate in order to be successful in the examination needs to clear all the three levels of the examination in one single attempt. This makes the role of UPSC coaching all the more vital. For UPSC coaching free, visit the BYJU’S free IAS prep website every day.
|Looking for IAS Coaching in Kanpur?? Refer to the links below and complement your UPSC Civil Services Exam preparation:|
It is important to get proper guidance while preparing for the IAS exam since it can be quite a daunting affair. There are multiple factors that determine success in the IAS exam such as studying from the right sources, taking mock tests for both prelims and mains, keeping a close tab on daily current affairs material, practicing answer writing and most of all, having a detailed preparation plan and sticking to it religiously.
Hence, the right guidance can make the big difference between clearing the IAS exam and not making the cut. The chances of success in the UPSC 2021 exam is way higher if candidates enrol for some kind of coaching. The best IAS coaching in Kanpur can be had in the comfort of your home, by subscribing to our tablet program.
UPSC Exam Pattern
The UPSC exam consists of three rounds, each of which eliminates candidates who do not clear it. The three stages are:
Read more on each of the exam stages here.
- The preliminary examination is the objective type test of qualifying nature. The test is conducted to filter out the non-serious candidates and select candidates to take up the second level of the examination i.e, the civil services mains examination.
- The mains examination is descriptive in nature comprising of four General Studies papers, one essay paper, two optional papers and two qualifying language papers.
- All those candidates who remain successful in scoring the cut-off marks in the mains examination are summoned for the interview by the UPSC.
- The personality test is the final stage of the examination process and is conducted by a panel appointed by the UPSC.
- After the completion of the personality test, the commission releases the final merit list comprising of the rankings of the candidates as per their cumulative scores in the Mains examination and the interview. These successful candidates are recruited into various services based on their rankings and their preference of service.
|Other Related Links|
|UPSC Preparation 2021||UPSC Books||NCERT Notes|
|UPSC Notes||IAS Eligibility||IAS Toppers|
|UPSC 2021||This Day in History||UPSC 2021 Calendar|
Why Choose IAS Coaching?
The exam is thus not an easy one. It takes a lot of patience, discipline and consistency to sail through this examination. It is also true that one single strategy does not work for all the aspirants. Therefore it is necessary for the candidate to chalk out a realistic and a proper preparation strategy for the examination. Coaching centres do play a role in developing this preparation strategy.
Coaching centres can guide aspirants in the right direction, whether it is in selecting an optional subject, or charting out a preparation plan, or getting answer writing practice in the form of UPSC test series.
Points To Remember – IAS Coaching in Kanpur
Aspirants preparing for the upcoming Civil Services exam must opt for the best IAS coaching to ace the examination. Given below are the points to remember while choosing the best IAS coaching:
- Check the previous year results of the coaching you opt for. This will help you apprehend the quality education which is being offered
- Look for Institutes or coaching centres with the best faculty, who can help with clearing doubts and easily clarify the concepts
- The study material or notes provided must be sufficient for the exam preparation
- Aspirants must ensure that proper time table is followed and regular classes are conducted so that the flow of study is not disturbed
UPSC Coaching in Kanpur
For those aspirants looking for UPSC coaching in Kanpur, BYJU’s IAS tablet programme is an option as the tablet programme is flexible to fit into the needs of the aspirants.
- The tablet is pre-loaded with recorded video lectures covering the UPSC syllabus of both the Prelims and the Mains examination.
- The topics are covered in a phased manner so as to incorporate current affairs topics in the lectures.
- One can have the benefit of getting the best IAS coaching in Kanpur from the best of the IAS faculties at the convenience of their homes by enrolling for the BYJU’s IAS tablet programme.
- Students looking for classroom coaching can visit the Byju’s Website to enrol for the classroom coaching programme currently offered in Bengaluru, Delhi, Chennai, Pune and Hyderabad.
IAS Coaching Related Links: