Kerala Public Service Commission conducts Kerala Administrative Service Exam to recruit for various posts. The KPSC KAS is a three-tier examination – Prelims (Screening Test), Mains and Personality Test.
KPSC KAS 2020 notification is yet to be published. Aspirants can expect the notification in November 2020. Aspirants can follow the 2019 notification for important details related to the exam.
Update for Kerala PSC Examination 2020 amid Coronavirus/Covid-19 outbreak:
- Kerala PSC has notified about the postponement of the all the examinations till May 30, 2020; on its official website – https://keralapsc.gov.in/
- All PSC examinations scheduled till April 14, 2020 have been postponed. Revised dates will be announced later by the Kerala PSC.
- The Commission, through an official notice, has informed about the postponement of Document Verification, Service Verification and the direct distribution of appointment memo till March 31, 2020.
- Candidates can visit the Kerala PSC official website for these updates.
- The Main Examination for the post of KAS Officer (Junior Time Scale) Trainee STREAM – I will take place on the following dates:
- Paper-I (100 Marks) – 20th November 2020 (10 AM – 12 PM)
- Paper-II (100 Marks)- 20th November 2020 (2 PM – 4 PM)
- Paper-III (100 Marks) – 21st November 2020 (10 AM – 12 PM)
- The KAS Admit Card for Mains 2019 Exam will be released on 6th November 2020.
- The result of KPSC KAS Prelims 2019 is released.
- Kerala PSC KAS Prelims took place on 22nd February 2020. Answer Key for the same has been uploaded by the commission. Download the answer key below:
Kerala PSC KAS Prelims Answer Key 2019:- Download PDF Here
- Kerala has notified in an official circular that KPSC KAS Mains 2019 will take place in the month of July 2020. The KAS Mains will be wrapped up in two days, however, the dates are not finalized and a notification about the same will be released by KPSC soon. Read the notice below:
Get the Latest Notifications of Government Exams in the linked article.
The important details about Kerala Public Service Commission (KPSC) are given in the table below:
|What is the name of the exam?||Kerala Administrative Service (KAS) Officer (Junior Time Scale) Trainee Stream-1, Stream-2, Stream-3|
|Who is the conducting body?||Kerala Public Service Commission|
|What is the pattern of the exam?||KPSC KAS exam takes place in three stages:
|KPSC KAS Latest Updates||
For other updates, refer to the official websites:
|Kerala PSC Vacancy||2019 – To be updated by the commission|
|Kerala PSC Syllabus||Candidates can check the Kerala PSC KAS Syllabus 2019 in the linked article.|
|KAS Exam Eligibility||Check the complete Kerala PSC KAS Eligibility Criteria here|
|Kerala PSC Notification||2019 – Released on 01-11-2019
Check complete details about Kerala PSC KAS Notification 2019 in the linked article
The commission, for KPSC KAS 2019, has mentioned a few notes which should be kept in mind by the candidates:
Aspirants should know that KPSC KAS also stands for Karnataka Public Service Commission – Karnataka Administrative Service. Aspirants looking for information on Karnataka Administrative Service may check the links given below:
|Karnataka Public Service Commission – Karnataka Administrative Service|
|KPSC KAS Recruitment|
To prepare for the Kerala PSC, you may check the following links:
The Kerala PSC Calendar 2020 has not been released yet, hence candidates should keep checking the official website of the commission or visit BYJU’S for any updates.
KPSC KAS Exam Pattern
Candidates should check the Kerala PSC exam 2019 pattern below:
KPSC KAS Result
On 26th August, Kerala Public Service Commission declared the results of KAS Prelims 2019 that took place on 22nd February 2020. Candidates can download the result below:
Aspirants can also check the result on the Commission’s official website by clicking the link provided under ‘Latest Announcements’ and later downloading it.
Candidates who have scored 77 marks and above, in the Preliminary examination have been selected for the Mains stage. All the candidates have been given time till 9th September to apply for rechecking of their answers scripts. Also, they can obtain a photocopy of their Prelims OMR answer sheet by paying a fee of Rs. 335/paper. This too can be done until 9th September.
Kerala Public Service Commission (KPSC)
The commission is the state agency that is authorized to conduct the State Civil Services Examination for various posts.
The composition of the commission is given below:
|Adv. M.K Sakeer||Chairman|
|Prof. Lopus Mathew
Smt. R. Parvathi Devi
Dr.Ginu Zacharia Oommen
Sri.Mohamed Musthafa Kadambot
Sri.Roshen Roy Mathew
To know about other states Public Service Commission exams, check the linked article.