IAS exam is one of the most competitive examinations in the county. Lakhs of aspirants appear in this prestigious exam conducted by the Union Public Services Commission year after year, to serve the nation in various capacities as IAS officers, IPS officers, IRS officers, etc. The UPSC exam preparation in itself is an enriching experience. In this article, you can get all information about IAS coaching in Pune.
UPSC Exam Pattern
The examination is divided into three phases as given below:
- Prelims Exam
- Mains Exam
- Personality Test.
Those candidates who manage to clear all the three levels of examination and make it to the final merit list are posted to their desired services based on their respective ranks in the merit list.
To know more about the UPSC exam pattern, check the linked article.
|Choose the Best IAS Coaching to ace the upcoming Civil Services Exam!! Also, refer to the links below for assistance:|
Why Choose IAS Coaching?
- Coaching offers aspirants the right guidance and approach required to clear the IAS exam.
- It is not enough to just cover the syllabus (which in itself requires a great deal of planning and preparation), but students should also understand the particular demands of the IAS exam and then prepare accordingly.
- For example, every aspirant knows the importance of reading the daily newspaper to cover UPSC current affairs. However, only an experienced teacher can help students filter the news items that are relevant for the exam. See more on daily current affairs for the IAS exam.
- Apart from that, a good guide/mentor can also help an aspirant take important decisions such as the optional subject. The optional papers account for 500 marks of the total tally and hence, can make or break your IAS dreams. So, it is important to select an optional prudently.
- A good preparation strategy and proper guidance can help the student sail through UPSC 2021 without much of difficulty.
- The chances of success in this exam is way higher if IAS coaching is taken up.
Points To Remember – IAS Coaching in Pune
There are certain important points which a candidate needs to keep in mind while choosing the best IAS Coaching in Pune:
- The most important thing is to refer to the past year results of the Insitute to apprehend the quality of education being provided at the Coaching centre
- One must always look for a trial class before enrolling themselves permanently into the Institute
- Ensure that the best faculty is there for assistance
- Classes must not comprise too many students and separate time must be devoted where candidates can resolve their doubts
- Regular classes must be conducted and a proper time table must be followed so that there is no break in the flow of study
- Check if sufficient study material and notes are made available to the candidates for IAS exam preparation
- The entire syllabus must be covered during the duration of the course, regular tests must be taken and revisions must be done to ensure that the candidate stays updated
All these points must be kept in consideration while a candidate chooses an IAS Coaching in Pune or any other city for UPSC CSE preparation.
BYJU’S UPSC Preparation – IAS Coaching in Pune
- For the students who wish to study on their own, BYJU’s offers IAS Tablet Programme. The tablet program combines the benefits of self-study along with IAS coaching in Pune.
- The tablet programme covers the entire UPSC syllabus for both Prelims and Mains in the form of video lectures. CSAT lectures are also available with the course.
- Along with the tablet course, students also get access to monthly current affairs magazines, prelims and mains test series and IAS books for preparation.
- The highlight of the BYJU’S tablet program is the mentorship helpline facility. Every student will get access to a personal mentor with whom the student can talk and clear doubts whenever they arise.
- This helps the aspirant cover the entire syllabus comprehensively and leaves him/her with ample time for revision.
Know more about the BYJU’S IAS Tablet Program.
IAS Coaching Related Links: