UPSC Civil Services examination is one of the most preferred career options among the youth in India. Most of the graduates want to serve the nation in various capacities as IAS officers, IPS officers, IRS officers, IFS officers etc. The service offers great opportunities in terms of enriching experience and personality development. However, an aspirant must be highly dedicated, determined and hardworking to crack this examination.
A beginner has a lot of questions popping up in his/her mind as to what to study, how to study, from where to study, what are the requirements of the examination, is coaching necessary for cracking the examination etc. Though it is not possible to find all the answers at one place, it is possible for the candidate to draft a preparation plan that suits his/her own needs and preferences. A solid preparation strategy will reduce half the burden off the aspirant’s shoulder.
In this article, we bring to you the benefits of the leading civil services coaching centres in Patna along with the facilities and modules designed to guide the candidates through the preparation process. All IAS Exam aspirants must refer to the details mentioned below in detail and accordingly start their preparation.
Also, candidates can get a comprehensive list of IAS Coaching Centres across the country at the linked article.
|Looking forward to enrol into BYJU’S IAS Coaching (Classroom+Tablet) Programs? Refer to the links given below:|
Benefits of UPSC Coaching Classes in Patna
Whether coaching is necessary for the exam or not, the decision is a personal one. Various people move to the cities that have emerged as the UPSC preparation hubs ex: Delhi, Hyderabad, Chennai, Pune etc. While some wish to study at the comfort of their homes. To assist candidates and familiarise them with the advantages and the provisions provided at coaching institutes, candidates can refer to the points discussed below:
- Strategic Preparation Modules – The first step while preparing for any competitive exam is setting up a systematic plan. This is simplified by joining a coaching institute. Proper and well-managed plans are prepared which ensures that the entire syllabus is covered on time and an ample amount of time is left for revision and assessments. Apart from that, the choice of weekday and weekend classes s also provided to the candidates and they can choose as per their convenience
- In-depth Study Material – Sorted and expert-curated notes and study material is provided to every candidate
- Skilled and Experienced Faculty – Teachers from different fields of expertise are appointed to monitor and guide the candidates through the process of recruitment. The best IAS coaching provides an opportunity for one-on-one interactions with the faculty wherein they can take assistance with regard to the UPSC curriculum
- Test Series for Assessment – GS and CSAT-based test series are also made available to the candidates. This can even be used to self-evaluation
- Online/Offline Classes – The leading and prominent coaching classes for civil services preparation offer the choice of online and offline classes. Aspirants can choose the programs at their convenience
- Preparation based on the latest exam pattern & syllabus – The curriculum set by the coaching institutes is set based on the latest exam pattern and syllabus. Candidates can get acquainted with the UPSC Syllabus at the linked article
BYJU’S IAS Tablet Program in Patna
BYJU’S IAS tablet is the best option for the people looking for UPSC coaching in Patna. The tablet is pre-loaded with video lectures covering the Civil Services Prelims and Mains syllabus. The students can view the lectures and prepare for the examination at their own pace. The kind of flexibility the BYJU’S IAS tablet provides is laudable.
The students are also given access to the weekly current affairs webinars to ensure that they stay up to date with the current affairs. A dedicated team of mentors are available to resolve the question and queries of the students if any. Aspirants can visit the BYJU’S office in Patna and get details about the IAS program, fee structure and more:
Address – 3rd Floor, UNO business centre, Opp. Axis Bank, New Patliputra colony, Patna-800013
UPSC Classes in Patna – Key Factors To Remember
One of the key advantages of opting for civil services coaching in Patna is that a candidate will not just get the desired assistance for the IAS exam but also for the BPSC Exam (Bihar Public Service Commission). Given below are a few important pointers that need to be kept into consideration while choosing for the best IAS coaching in Patna:
- Regularity in Classes
- Number of students in each batch
- Past results from the centre
- Faculty details
- Quality of notes and other material being provided by the institute
- Location-wise accessibility so that much time is not spent on travelling
- Fee structure must be affordable
If all the above-mentioned factors are satisfactory for the candidates, they must enrol into the desired coaching institute.
Furthermore, to get more information about IAS Coaching in the country, its benefits and more, candidates can visit the linked article.
Get the latest exam updates, study material and preparation tips at BYJU’S.
|Other Related Links|
|IAS Salary||UPSC Age Limit|
|UPSC Notification||All Queries Answered – UPSC FAQ|
|UPSC Prelims||UPSC Mains|
|IAS Coaching in Bhopal||Best UPSC Coaching in Trivandrum|
|IAS Coaching Classes in Jabalpur||Top IAS Coaching in Gwalior|