Students who are studying in the CBSE curriculum must be prepared for the SA-1 and SA-2 exam to collectively secure high marks in the CBSE class 10. Students might feel a bit nervous as they will be appearing for the board exam for the very first time. But with a good preparation strategy students can score really well in both the SA-1 and SA-2 exam. The final exam requires good speed and high analytical skills and for that students must go through all the important questions and last year question papers belonging to CBSE Class 10 Syllabus to perform really well in the exam.
CBSE Sample Paper for Class 10 SA1
Students can download the CBSE sample paper for class 10 SA1 from the link provided below. These papers are available for Maths and Science subject. Solving the sample papers help students in knowing the question pattern and type of question they are going to face in the exam. Also, students will get prepared for the exam more confidently.
|CBSE Sample Paper For Class 10 SA1|
|CBSE Sample Paper For Class 10 Maths SA1|
|CBSE Sample Paper For Class 10 Science SA1|
Benefits of Solving the CBSE Class 10 SA 1 Sample Paper
Listed below are few benefits of solving the CBSE Sample Paper Class 10 SA 1:
- Student gets the feel of the exam before the actual SA 1 exam.
- They get thorough with the exam pattern and marking scheme.
- Students practice a good amount of questions so they can tackle difficult problems also in the exam.
- They finish all the questions in the allocated time duration.
- They get to know their weak and strong points by solving the sample papers and thus working on them can improve their overall performance.
For students convenience, we have also compiled the year-wise sample papers for all the subjects at one place. Click on CBSE Class 10 Sample Papers to access free pdf files. Stay tuned for further updates on CBSE and other competitive exams. To get interactive Maths and Science videos subscribe to the BYJU’S YouTube channel.