Summative assessment test plays a crucial role in the preparation of class 10 board exam. Students do not have much pressure for SA 1 exams as specific topics are asked from the syllabus. So, students can prepare well for these exams. To help them in their preparation, we are providing the CBSE Maths sample paper for class 10 SA1.
Access CBSE Maths Sample Paper for Class 10 SA1
CBSE Sample Paper for Class 10 SA1 Maths are systematically designed which covers the SA 1 Maths Syllabus. Total 11 sets of sample papers are provided so that students can practice the maximum. Students are advised not to look at the answers while solving the papers. To access the CBSE Class 10 Maths Sample Paper SA1 in pdf format, click on the links below.
Students can access the CBSE Class 10 SA1 Sample papers for Science subject as well by clicking here. It will help them in their exam preparation Science SA1 Exam and boost their scores.
How to Solve CBSE Class 10 Maths SA1 Sample Papers
Here are the few points that students should remember while solving the CBSE class 10 sample papers in order to gain maximum benefit from it.
- Solve one paper in a day.
- While solving the sample paper, students must consider themselves as they are writing the actual paper.
- Solve the paper in the allocated time duration.
- Do not cheat to yourself while solving the papers.
- Give proper time for evaluation after finishing it.
- Note down the weak areas where mistakes are made.
- Work on them to improve performance.
We hope students have found this information on “CBSE Class 10 Maths Sample Paper SA 1” useful in their studies. Keep learning and stay tuned for further updates on CBSE and other competitive exams. Download BYJU’S App and subscribe to YouTube channel to access interactive Maths and Science videos.