The Class 10 Board Examination lays the foundation for your future career and plays a significant role in shaping your career path. Therefore, it is important to concentrate and study hard to score well in this career-determining exam to get admitted to the college you desire and land in your dream job.
Though you know the syllabus and have revised the chapters many times, you might not feel optimistic and this is the case with most of the students who appear for the class 10 board exams.
So, it is advised to all tenth graders to make some time and to analyse the root cause for this negative feeling and get rid of it before you sit for the board exam. Here are some reasons that were shared by students why they lose their confidence even when they were prepared well for exams:
- When there is a discussion about questions with your peers and you are not convinced with their answer.
- When you feel that you can solve the problem but you are unable to do it.
- When there is a discussion in the class on a topic which you know very well and you come to know that there are much more points to add to it.
These are just a few basic problems which students face and lose their confidence gradually on the eve of the exam. But, the actual problem is that though they have acquired the knowledge they miss out the utilisation of the acquired knowledge to their benefit and this may be due to the lack of in-depth understanding of the concept.
Tips and Tricks for the Class 10 Board Exam, Watch The Below Video:
To boost the confidence of tenth graders and make them face the Class 10 board exam, the listed below are a few tips and tricks that will help them score good marks in the exam:
- You may be well acquainted with the syllabus but know the important chapters from which questions are frequently asked.
- Read to understand the concept and through that, you will gain the utmost knowledge.
- Practice class 10 previous question papers and know the pattern as it will give you an idea about which subject to be given importance and to practise on the right kind of questions.
- Refer the right books, there are two resources to refer and they are NCERT textbooks that are in a very structured way and the other is online resource that offers solution to all the requisites that are important for your studies as the NCERT questions are not comprehensive and exploring and moreover it would be difficult to ask someone every time to evaluate your answers. Furthermore, the chief benefit of online is that tests available are based on NCERT Books and in detail.
- Additionally, the online tests are designed in such a way that its gives an in-depth analysis of your preparation in which the student will come to know where they lag behind and can improve in that area.
30 Days Study Plan To Ace Your Class 10 Board Exam
A class 10 student of CBSE or ICSE board can prepare effectively through BYJU’S – The Learning App. They can download and install the App for free. They can also know more about Class 10 Syllabus, NCERT Textbooks, Sample Papers and much more by visiting the BYJU’S website.