Summative assessment test plays a crucial role in the preparation of class 10 board exam. Students do not have much pressure for SA 1 exams as specific topics are asked from the syllabus. So, students can prepare well for these exams. To help them in their preparation, we are providing the CBSE Maths sample paper for class 10 SA1 Set 7.
CBSE Sample Paper for Class 10 SA1 Maths Set 7 is designed in such a way that it covers the SA 1 Maths Syllabus. Students are advised not to look at the answers while solving the papers. Have a look at the CBSE Class 10 Maths Sample Paper SA1 Set 7 below.
How to Practice CBSE Class 10 Maths SA 1 Sample Paper Set 7
Here are the few points that students should remember while solving the CBSE class 10 sample papers to gain maximum benefit from it.
- While solving the sample paper, students must consider themselves as they are writing the actual paper.
- Solve the paper in the allocated time duration.
- Do not cheat to yourself while solving the papers.
- Give proper time for evaluation after finishing it.
- Note down the weak areas where mistakes are made.
- Work on them to improve performance.
Keep learning and stay tuned for further updates on CBSE and other competitive exams. Download BYJU’S App and subscribe to YouTube channel to access interactive Maths and Science videos.