Biology is the scientific study of plants which are an important aspect of human life. It is important to study about plants because they generate food, fuel, oxygen, fibers, etc that allow other life forms to exist. Students should have deep knowledge of the subject because Class 11 Botany is the basic understanding of the concept for Class 12. Important questions of intermediate 1st year of Botany will help students in preparing for their exams.
AP Intermediate 1st Year Syllabus of Botany covers topics such as the living world, plant kingdom, biological classification, etc which will also help students to prepare themselves for competitive exams such as NEET. Important questions of Class 11 Botany will help students in preparing their exam strategy for the board examination. All the important questions mentioned below are framed as per the latest syllabus of Class 11 botany and cover-up all the important topics which are necessary for the students preparing Class 11 board.
By practicing important questions of Class 11 botany students can test their knowledge and can also evaluate their preparation level. These important questions are framed by subject experts who take reference from the AP Intermediate 1st Year Model Question Papers or previous year question papers. Most of these important questions are asked in final board exams so important questions should be in their preparation strategy checklist.
Important questions is a useful study tool during Class 11 exam preparation as it helps the students to get a brief idea about the exam pattern, important questions and marks weighatge. It should be practiced on a daily basis.
1. Which fruit is called as “Pride fruit of India”? Name the family to which it belongs.
2. Name the Institute which is doing research on semi-arid crops. Mention its main objective.
3. Give the botanical name of coconut. Name the edible part in it.
4. Give a point of difference between adelphous and syngenecious condition of stamens.
5. Give any two reasons for considering Asteraceae as the most highly evolved family as dicotyledons.
6. What happens to the free floating Pistia plant when its roots have been completely removed.
7. Describe the internal structure of dicot root with the help of labelled diagram.
8. Write about different types of sub-aerial stem modifications with diagrams.
9. Explain the process of fertilization with the help of a neat labelled diagram.
10. Explain the cell organelle with labelled diagram in which krebs’ cycle takes place?
11. Expand ICBN. Mention three rules of ICBN in naming the plants.
12. Explain the floral characters of solanaceae with the help of a floral diagram.
13. Explain how stem is modified variously to perform different functions?
14. Describe the process of fertilization in angio sperms?
15. Describe the internal structure of dorsiventral leaf with the help of a labeled diagram?
16. Define plant succession. Differentiate primary and secondary successions?
17. A transverse section of the trunk of a tree shows concentric rings which are known as annual rings. How are these rings formed? What is the significance of these rings?
18. Explain in brief the scope of Botany in relation to agriculture, Horticulture and medicine?
19. Give the salient features and importance of chrysophytes?
20. Give a brief account on the phases of the life cycle of an angiosperm plant