The Board of Intermediate Education, Andhra Pradesh founded in the year 1971, is basically responsible for regulating and supervising the system of Intermediate education in the state of Andhra Pradesh. The board’s main function is to specify the courses for Classes 11 (Intermediate I) and 12(Intermediate II) students, and at the same time to conduct the exams as well as evaluate the papers. The AP Intermediate 1st year is an important stage for students as they need to perform well in order to get promoted to a higher standard.
Students will find all the information like date sheet, hall tickets, etc., regarding AP Intermediate 1st year on this page. They can scroll down below to view the details.
AP Intermediate 1st Year Exam Timetable and Pattern
The intermediate examination usually involves three phases.
- Every Intermediate student has to go through the exam, which is related to environmental and social responsibility along with moral values. These exams are mandatory tests, which are further accompanied by project works. It is important for students to pass the tests in order to gain Intermediate results. The tests include;
- Human Values and Ethics.
- Environmental Education.
- Then there are the practical examinations for science and vocational group students.
- Finally, the students have to appear for the theory examinations for various subjects.
As for the timetable, as per the previous pattern that we have seen till date, the Board of Intermediate Examination Andhra Pradesh (BIEAP) has conducted the annual examination every year in March / April. Apart from this, the board has also made provisions for Advanced Supplementary Examination that is held in June / July. However, in 2019, it looks like there is some change. According to the circulars that were released, the board conducted the exam at the end of February month and it went on till the mid week of March, last year. In 2020, the exams were conducted from 4 March 2020. Students can check the AP Intermediate 1st year timetable 2020 from the link given below:
AP Intermediate 1st Year Syllabus
The Board of Intermediate Education is solely responsible for setting the syllabus for the respective classes. The syllabus for intermediate I exams, are prepared after thorough research, so that students learn only the important and relevant things and at the same increase their knowledge about the respective subjects they are studying. The syllabus is also periodically updated so that the education offered is of the highest quality. The Board is presently offering the following subjects;
|Part-II Second Languages: Telugu, Hindi, Sanskrit, Urdu, Arabic, French, Tamil, Kannada, Oriya and Marathi|
|Part-III Optional Subjects: Mathematics, Physics, Chemistry, Botany, Zoology, Commerce, Economics, Civics, History, Psychology, Public Administration, Logic, Sociology, Geography and Geology|
|Modern Language Subjects: English, Telugu, Hindi and Urdu|
Note; The board has also constituted concerned subject committees to set the syllabus of language subjects and optional subjects. These committees are also involved in undertaking the revision of the syllabus and its updations. Students can visit the link given below to view the latest syllabus.
AP Intermediate 1st Year Resources
Study resources are an important tool for students to prepare effectively and perform well in the exams. As such, students are advised to refer the right textbooks and at the same time go through the questions papers and practice them. Doing these will help students to identify the important topics and questions, as well as gain a clear understanding of the exam pattern, the marking scheme, etc. The textbooks and the questions are readily available. Students can visit the links given below to access AP Intermediate 1st Year questions papers and textbooks.
AP Intermediate Grading System
The board has set 7 different grading system for the students. The grades will be assigned based on the marks acquired by the students. The grading ranges from A1 to D1. The grades of the students will be announced along with the Intermediate I results and happens usually by the month of April. Students can visit the official website, bieap.cgg.gov.in to either download the result and check the grades. The grades are given as follows;
AP Intermediate Hall Tickets
Generally, once the dates of the examinations are announced students are eager to get their hands on the hall tickets. The board usually issues the admit card in the month of February. The Board of Intermediate Education, Govt. of A.P (BIEAP) will make the availability of the admit card officially on its website- bieap.gov.in.
How To Download AP Intermediate Hall Ticket 2020-21
While the hall ticket is released, online students can download their admit card by following some simple steps, which are given below.
- Go to the official website and check for the availability of the hall ticket.
- Click on the links for either AP Inter 1st Year Hall Tickets 2020-21, or AP Inter 2nd year Hall Tickets 2020-21 Links”
- After clicking on the links a login window will appear on the screen and enter the required information like the registration number, date of birth, etc. After entering the details, click on the submit button.
- Once that is done, the AP Intermediate Hall Ticket 2020-21 will be displayed on the screen. Students should remember to check all the details mentioned on the admit card carefully.
- There will be a download option and students can easily download the admit card or print it.
Keep visiting BYJU’s to get the latest information on AP BIEAP and AP SSC Board.