Andhra Pradesh Board of Intermediate Education, also known as BIEAP, is the body that governs and conducts Intermediate education of Class 11 and Class 12 in the state. Maths taught in Cass 11 is a bit analytical and practising Maths daily will become one of the most interesting and favourite subjects for the students. Important questions for AP Board Intermediate 1st year Maths is a fruitful resource for the students as there is a sudden advancement in the level of difficulty in the subject. These AP Intermediate 1st Year Maths important questions given below will help the students to get an idea of the different types of questions that can be framed in an examination. These questions are crafted after analysing the ap intermediate question papers 2020 and other years.
The important questions of Maths have been designed in such a way, so as to help the students to learn and understand the concepts in an interesting and easy manner. These important questions are prepared to keep in mind about the latest AP Board Intermediate 1st year Maths syllabus with the help of independent subject experts. Class 11 or Intermediate 1st-year students can actually succeed in Maths exam by making proper use of the important questions and knowing the actual exam paper in a clear manner.
By solving AP Board Intermediate 1st year Maths important questions students will get a good idea about the exam pattern and the marking scheme. These important questions will help students to gain the right knowledge to tackle any type of questions that can be asked during the exams. The important questions are mostly framed by taking reference from the previous year question papers or AP Intermediate 1st Year Model Question Papers and there is always a high chance that these important questions might be asked in their final intermediate exam. These important question papers will prove to be a useful study tool during exam preparation.
Download AP Board Class 11 Maths important Question PDF
1. Write the condition that the equation ax + by + c = 0 represents a non-vertical straight line. Also write its slope.
2. Transform the equation 4x-3y+ 12=0 into slope-intercept form and intercept form of a straight line.
3. Find the ratio in which the point C (6,-17,-4) divides the line segment joining the points A(2,3,4) and B(3,-2,2)
4. Find the interval in which f (x) = x3 – 3x2 is decreasing.
5. Find the angle between the lines joining the origin to the points of intersection of the curve x2 + 2xy + y2+ 2x + 2y – 5 = 0 and the line 3 x -y + 1 = 0
6. Find the equation of locus of a point, the sum of whose distances from (0, 2) and (0, -2) is 6 units
7. Show that the origin is within the triangle whose angular points are (2,1), (3, -2) and (-4, 1)
8. Show that the line joining the points A (+6, -7, 0) and BC (16, -19, -4) intersects the line joining the points P(0,3,-6) and Q (2,-5, 10) at the point (1,-1,2)
9. Find the derivative of tan 2x from the first principles
10. Find the orthocentre of the triangle whose vertices are (5,-2), (-1,2) and (1,4)
11. Find the cube root of 37-30 √ 3
12. Find the area: of the triangle formed with the points A(1, 2, 3), B (2, 3, 1) and C (3, 1, 2) by vector method.
13. If f : A → B and g : B → C are bijections, then prove that gof : A → C is also bijection.
14. If A + B + C = 180°, then show that sin 2A – sin 2B + sin2C = 4 cos A sin B cos C
15. Find the value of x, if the slope of the line passing through (2, 5) and (x, 3) is 2.
16. Find the angle between the planes 2x-y+z=6 and x+y+2z=7
17. A (2, 3) and B (3, 4) be two given points. Find the equation of the Locus of P, so that the area of the Triangle PAB is 8.5 sq. units.
18. Find the points on the line 3x- 4 y-1= 0 which are at a distance of 5 units from the point (3, 2).
19. Find the derivative of sin 2x from the first principle.
20. A wire of length l is cut into two parts which are bent respectively in the form of a square and a circle. Find the lengths of the pieces of the wire, so that the sum of the areas is the least.
21. Find the slopes of the lines x + y =0 and x-y=0.
22. Find the derivative of the cot x from the first principle.