Class 10 is a crucial stage and are extremely important from a career point of view. The Class 10 results help the students getting into a choice of their colleges and in the desired stream. The topics that will be covered in Class 10 will help the students to improve basic concepts of the things that they are going to study in Class 11th and 12th. Important question paper for maths should be added in the preparation strategy to score good marks in the examination. These questions usually cover the important concepts taken from the ap ssc maths study material. AP board Class 10 Maths important question should be practiced on a regular basis which will enhance skills and time management.
Important Questions for Class 10 Maths are prepared by subject experts by taking reference from the Class 10 Maths previous year question paper and the important questions given here are of utmost importance and some of them can be expected in the coming examinations also. Solving these important questions for Class 10 maths will help students to grasp the concept of the subject and it will be a big help while preparing for the Class 10 maths exam.
Important Questions for Class 10 maths cover all the important topics from all the chapters as per the AP Board Class 10 Maths syllabus. It is a fruitful resource for Class 10 maths student so that they can clear out concepts without any doubt.
1. Find the [HCF×LCM] for the number 100 and 190
2. If 1 is a zero of the polynomial p(x) = ax2 – 3(a-1) x-1, then find the value of a.
3. In ΔLMN, ∠L = 500 and ∠N = 600 . If ΔLMN ~ ΔPQR, then find ∠Q
4. If sec2 θ (1 + sin θ) (1- sin θ) = k, then find k
5. If the diameter of a semicircular protractor is 14 cm, what is its perimeter.
6. Find the number of solutions of the following pair of linear equations: x + 2y – 8 =0 and 2x + 4y =1
7. If one of the roots of the quadratic equation is 4, then the value of p is:
8. If the 17th term of an AP exceeds the 10th term by 7, then the common difference is:
9. Find all the zeroes of the polynomial x3 + 3x2 – 2x – 6.
10. In the A.P. 3, 15, 27, 39, … which term will be 120 more than the twenty first term?
11. In the figure below, Δ ABD is a right triangle, 90 degree at A and AC ^ BD. Prove that AB2 = BC .
12. Calculate tan 60 practically.
13. The sum of two numbers is 8. if the sum of their reciprocals is What are the nos.
14. Draw a right triangle in which sides (other than hypotenuse) are of lengths 8 cm and 6 cm. Thereafter draw another triangle where sides are times the corresponding sides of the first triangle.
15. In the figure below, M is mid-point of CD. The line BM intersects AC at L and AD produced at E. Prove that EL = 2 BL.
16. Find the area of the quadrilateral ABCD whose vertices are A(-4, -2), B(-3, -5), C(3, -2) and D(2,3)
17. If -5 is a root of the quadratic equation 2x2 + px – 15 = 0 and the equation p(x2 +x) + k = 0 has discriminant zero, find p and k.
18. Prove that the lengths of the tangents drawn from an external point to a circle are equal. Using the above theorem, prove than If quadrilateral ABCD is circumscribing a circle, then AB + CD = AD + BC
19. A plane when flying at a height of 3125 m from the ground passes vertically below another plane at an instant when the angles of elevation of the two planes from the same point on the ground are 30° and 60° respectively. Find the length of ground between the two planes at that instant.
Students who wish to get more practice in ap ssc maths can go through these important questions after solving the previous year and class 10 sample papers of mathematics.
Students can also access the ap ssc textbooks pdf from BYJU’S.