The IBPS conducts the IBPS Clerk exam every year to recruit clerical personnel for all the participating banks. The IBPS Clerk notification 2017 is released and the aspiring candidates are expected to fill up the application for the same before the last scheduled date.
The application form will only be available online. The IBPS Clerk 2017 application form will be available on the official website of IBPS. Bank transaction charges will have to be borne by the candidate. The online application form should be filled up before the last date. The online application form filling process will commence from August 2017. The eligible candidates are required to fill up their IBPS Clerk application form before the last date because once the last date gets over, the form will get rejected.
IBPS Clerk 2017 Application dates:
|IBPS Clerk 2017 application events||Dates|
|Commencement of IBPS 2017 Clerk applications||August 27,2017|
|Last date of IBPS Clerk 2017 application||September,2017|
|Closure for editing application details||September,2017|
|Online payment for application fees||August to September,2017|
|Last date for printing the application||September,2017|
- Candidate can pay the application fee through online mode only using net banking or any credit/debit cards.
- For General and OBC category candidates, the application fee is Rs. 600.
- For SC, ST, PwD and Ex-S candidates, the application fee is Rs. 100.
Process for submitting the application form online:
- Candidates are required to visit the official website of IBPS and click on the Link to open the Online Application Form.
- The candidates need to register then and submit the details accordingly.
Please Note – All the candidates are requested to check the necessary documents before uploading because correction of new changes will not be entertained thereafter.
For further information regarding the IBPS Clerk exam, aspirants are advised to visit the website or call our experts at 09243500460. Byju’s also provide the latest syllabus and previous year papers of different bank exams to help the aspirants prepare well for the respective exams.