In India, so many students aspire for bank exams. After graduation, it seems like a most secure career to potential students, and no doubt it is the most secure and respectable job.
Every year IBPSnotifies aspiring candidates for the various job opportunities in IBPS, and every year a huge lot of candidates apply for it.
The IBPS PO 2020 notification is out and the application process will start from August/September 2020. It is necessary for the candidates to fill up the application form to be eligible for the IBPS Exam. Remember the application form is filled online only and is available on the official website of IBPS.
Important Steps for IBPS PO Application 2020
Before beginning with the application process, the candidates must keep in mind the following steps that are important while filling up the application form:
- Don’t wait for last-minute: Doing things at the last minute is never a good option. Why? Because you will do everything in a rush, forget a thing or two and definitely make a mistake during the process. IBPS is a highly demanding job, every other student is participating in it and there is a very high possibility of finding traffic on site on the last date.
- It’s an online process: The complete process to fill the online application form is online. This basically points to the fact that the candidate needs a good internet connection and uninterrupted power supply to fill the application form.
- Provide a valid Email ID: Once you have filled in the application form then all the information related to bank exam such as the generation of your admit card, exam centres, interviews basically everything is coordinated with you via email. So, in any case, if the wrong email ID is entered then you have to face the consequences. Better hand, be careful.
- Provide Relevant Documents: IBPS is a public sector bank but its recruitment is managed by the Indian Government hence you need to have your various documents ready such as signature, photo etc. also if a candidate belongs to various categories they need to provide their certificate for that verified from the central Government.
- Examination Centres: Candidates are supposed to choose 2 sets of centres, one for prelims exam and the other for the Mains. But the candidates are also advised to select one of the centres in major cities just in case the centre of the smaller city gets cancelled.
- Note Down Your Registration Number And Password: When you fill in your online form, a registration number and password are generated; keep them safe. Note them down somewhere just in case you need them later. For example, in case something wrong is printed in your admit card.
- Make sure you review your application form: When you are filling in your application form, you can make the needful changes. But once you click on the “SUBMIT” button, you seize your information thus you cannot make any corrections. Always review before you click on “Submit”.
- Online Fee Payment: Your registration is only provisional until you pay the desired fee. The process of fee submission is online too. You can fill your fee through Debit card/ credit card/ cash card etc.
- Upload appropriate photo and signature: The signature and photo that you uploaded while filling up the application form will be printed on your admit card, thus it is very important for candidates to upload the correct signature and photo. Because if the uploaded signature and photo in your admit card does not match with your original photo and signature again, you will be directly disqualified.
Candidates are also advised to check the IBPS Notification regularly for any change in the application date. For more detailed information, stay tuned with Byju’s.